Pioneer Headunits 3850 series and up!Cheap Prices for Bulk Ordering.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer Headunits 3850 series and up!Cheap Prices for Bulk Ordering.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
For full specs please visit

www.pioneer.com.sg and go to products, In Car Entertainment, Mp3/Wma Players : )

Pioneer DEH-3850MP RM480

Pioneer DEH-P4850MP RM580

Pioneer DEH-P5850MP RM750

Pioneer DEH-P6850MP RM950

Pioneer DEH-P8850MP RM2000

Pioneer DEH-P80RS RM2100

Prices are fixed prices and will be updated if there are any changes.
1850 and 2850 are not available due to the high cost price and it wont make much difference for you guys to purchase it locally.

Call me up at 0123913788 if interested to order, payment of deposit can be via Maybank2u/RHB Bank/Bumiputra Commerce Bank or face to face.

Balance of payment during delivery of head unit.

For outstation buyers, POSLAJU can be arranged.

No worries about running away with deposit or conman case etc as I have been trading here in ZTH for almost 2 years now and I also have a good track record of past deals with customers. Feel free to check my I-trader feedback rating. : )

All units come with 1 year warranty from my distributor, and should any problems ever arise with the units, just give me a call and I will send the unit back to my supplier for repair/replacement. Thanks !

Call me at 0123913788 if interested to order!

Cheap sales cheap saleS! Call 0123913788 if interested to order guys!

wheres ur location ?? warranty by pioneer malaysia ??

Warranty send thru me. Ill send thru my supplier to Pioneer Factory. Although its not through Malaysia distributor but any problem if repair, replacement parts will still be original Pioneer parts so no worries man.

My location is in Taman Connaught Cheras bro.

Sorry bro cash term only. No installments :(

Call me at 0123913788 to order guys!

yeah yeah...call him to order...buy from him sure got no regrets...bought my HU from him and no problemo....but now bengang liao cos got nice stuff never inform me...muahahahaha....trust him guys...honest and confirm won't run away when there's problem.

hehe bro......why keep scolding me...i thought u bought ur comp set d ma:P

hehe....scold me sumore nex time i see ur car i steal ur HU!

haha..joking joking. anyway call me up la bro to yum cha:P

Got one unit of Pioneer 3850 ready stock cos my supplier made a mistake on my order and ordered one unit extra, so i have one unit ready stock extra.

Call me at 0123913788 to COD for the Pioneer DEH-3850mp. One unit only. RM480nett. Thanks!

Call me at 0123913788 to COD for Pioneer DEH3850 mp. Price is RM470nett nett! Very very cheap!:) Cheapest in malaysia!

Anyone else interested in Pioneer 3850 just call me up directly for COD! : ) Just sold one unit to Axxell. Thanks for all the support ZTH members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom