• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer DEH-7150UB special promotional offer

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Pioneer DEH-7150UB Final 3 units Oct - 10 Update.

PIONEER DEH-7150UB SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER

As I always have customers who are interested in this model and looking hard for one, look no further! However, do be informed that I am only left with the final 3 ever in stock. Even my supplier does not have any more units on hand. Selling now at only RM750!

This is really a superb unit and I am using one myself as well! For a demo of the sound and functions, feel free to call me at 0123913788

The 7150 is the top of the line for Pioneers USB capable head unit range. This model has all the desirable features that head units could possess. From the motorized flip down face and White OEL display, all the way to the superb audio reproduction, the 7150 is what every audiophile could ask for. If your desire is only for the best, the 7150 is for you. With support and full control of your sound system, the 7150 is tailored for all your audio and enjoyment needs.

Highlighted features :

-Full white backlight with white display on screen and keypad, all against a black faced unit providing the coolest display
-ORGANIC OEL display with a very attractive graphical design
-USB slot for your pendrive, Ipod, Iphone, HDD or other mass storage devices
-Supported audio formats are MP3/WMA/AAC/CD and tuner
-3 sets of rca preamp outputs for front & rear/sub switchable connections
-RCA outputs are 4V high voltage outputs for the best sound reproduction and minimal distortion
-In built crossover with HPF/LPF switchable frequencies
-7 band graphic equalizer with selectable frequency adjustments
-built in 4x50watts MOSFET high power amplifier
-Motorized flip down face
-Direct track access remote control

Video of the 7150
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0-JKYiAO8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0-JKYiAO8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Extra information :

1. 1 year manufacturer's warranty on the units . For warranty, the units must be sent directly back to me, and my
supplier will direct the units back to factory

2. The package consists of the head unit, wiring socket, remote with new battery and manuals. Full set.

3. The market price is RM10xx from what I have checked, so its more than 30% cheaper than what you would pay
outside.

4. The units are 100% guaranteed original, not imitations or rip-offs. I have been selling online in forums for several years now, and my sales threads date back to something like 5 years ago Therefore, please shop with ease.

For those that are interested to purchase a unit, I can be contacted via mobile at 0123913788. COD will be at Kelana Jaya during office hours and ARA DAMANSARA after office hours. Please feel free to contact me for immediate de.

Some notes :
*Offer price is best, lowest and fixed and non-negotiable.
*First come first served unless reservation is made with deposit
*Postage and courier throughout both peninsular and east malaysia is possible with extra charges for shipping

Attachments

• dscn7597.jpg
    dscn7597.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5,882
Last edited:
Hi guys, due to the many requests by forummers both in ZTH and also from LYN asking me for the 7150 at promotional prices, here I am, back with the promotion for NOVEMBER. Offer is only for a limited number of units as stock is limited. However, if cash flow is tight, you are always welcome to make a reservation for your desired head unit! :)

LAST 2 UNITS LEFT!

Call me at 0123913788 to get at this special offer price! Starts today ends tomorrow!

Just dealt with Yohannes. With this seller ill say theres no questions asked but highly recommended. With very professional service and fast efficient ethics you wont go wrong. Needless to say he is already so well known here. salute. very young and brilliant young man!

Hi bro. Thanks so much for your valued feedback! Was a great pleasure dealing with you and getting to know you. Please feel free to call me anytime bro. Merry Christmas

Final batch of stocks available before Raya!

2 x 4250
1 x 5250
2 x 7250
2 x 7150

Call now before sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience