part no search for ct9a

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
hi,i recently had problems with my front wheel bearing.so went through the net to look for the part no.my search came up with this webpage.its an online illustrated parts catalouge for the CT9A model.but USDM spec la.but most of the parts are interchangeable and common.so here's the link.hope it helps u guys.

http://www.akadia.ru/_pages/mitsubi...yPT0wMjEyMXx8aW1nPT0wNDIwNjEwLUQwMDExNC5qcGc=

then once u get the part no and dont know where to get the parts,email [email protected] for price quote and availability.he's Joe from Bintang Autoparts.highly recommended place if ur looking for reasonably price genuine mitsubishi parts.:biggrin::biggrin:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Front wheel bearing is cheap and can get at most shops. I just got my rear wheel bearing changed. The price in Malaysia is crazy. Got from sg for half the price

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
i changed my rear also.but cannibalized from my spare evo 4 rear hub.the rear are the same for evo4,5,6,7,8,9.got the front 1 for RM750 from Bintang Autoparts.

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
U got the front for 750?? Front bearing can press fit only cost rm150 per pc, changed mine before. Rear no choice comes together with hub. Ya it's the same for Evo 4 - 9.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi zthians..

Just wondering, would it be better to thermal wrap the extractor or thermal paint it..
Know where and what price would the range be for both?

tanks in advance... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience