Parking Light On

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

Mitsu_saga

Apr 15, 2005
Halo.....
Do any one know how to make all 6 paking light on when you open the door?
not blinking when open,just wanna it on looks like all does BMW.
can any one can help???????

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
i think he wanna do something like mercedes 1... when u open the door.. the 6 leds will turned on.. then when ya close the door.. it slowly turn off.. saw before.. very chun..

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
Originally posted by Mitsu_saga@Apr 19 2005, 22:07
Halo.....
Do any one know how to make all 6 paking light on when you open the door?
not blinking when open,just wanna it on looks like all does BMW.
can any one can help???????
[snapback]911650[/snapback]​
You must make a power supply unit for 12 pcs led, i think. try use the lm7812 ic, connect with your main door switch (main panel for all of your doors) and then combine with the dome light dimmer. maybe this diagram will help you. btw correct me if i'm wrong. just trying to help but not that good. :P

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
In lay man terms a relay would be enough, i guess. Im not too good with electronics but usually i have a look at other cars and copy.

Maybe you could have a look at Avanza's cabin light.. it has a dimmer as well. ;)

A Post Every 5 Mins

My ride F10 528i was opticoated by Seech 14 months ago. Recently noted some waterspots/stains on my bonnet and boot. Called KC up for an early appointment. Managed to send in my ride on 29/07/2013 afternoon. KC was extremely kind. Examined my car for any paint defects. Amazingly the water beading was damn good even after 1 year plus of opticoating. KC did a complimentary touch up for my bonnet and boot area. As usual with his magical skills the final outcome was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience