owners club kancil..

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
m3 power said:
sekigun u also use kancil bulat ar? transplant engine ka? ur air filter nice man. what kind of air filter is that?
no la...normal n/a onlee....just normal2 d.i.y air filter...ya,ya..kancil bulat forever. Was thinking of tukar into L5 but then dunwan la.too many mira aldee..wana stick to bulat

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
stick to bulat la. nice wat de shape. euro influence a bit. ur air filter hose wat kind of pipe? wat brand? u d.i.y ar? wah really nice work man.

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
d.i.y d intake,but sold it aldee..using the cap ayam intake now.dats old pic.
m3 u wat kancil?

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
i use bulat oso 850 n/a only. just do some minor on engine n exterior. upload ur kancil la sekigun. wanna see the exterior ur car sekigun. sold aldee ar? nice oo de air filter.

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
just sold the intake.air filter got la....canot sell dat one..huhu
cant uplod pic 4rm here la.damm slow

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
waaa...toshan..sori late reply..long time didnt on forum la..
fine,fine..eh.where r you now ah?

Captain

Oct 11, 2006
moobycore said:
bro~!! come out and show urs kancil... but.. only kancil ha.. no others~!!
Juz post our car pic(s) only kaa..?

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
ya lo. post kancil car only. this is kancil photo gallery. hehe.

Captain

Oct 11, 2006
Sekigun said:
hehe..cme2 show ur car..kasi wayang
Haiyaa..Manyak segan mehh..Kasi itu form mau fill up, kasi post juga gambar pasport saiz tapak kaki loo..

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
show la. no nid 2 sgan wan. i not yet take pic of my ride. upload soon.

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
eh.... I can say it help to fully burn the petrol, but in performance you can't feel any diffrence..., if your car is carburetor, try to get one spark amplifier, then you can really feel the diffrence, no metter during clam hill or pick up. ^_^

For more, try to advance your inigtion timing "a bit", normal kancil inigtion timing is between 8~9 degree, you can advance to 9~15 degree. For my 660, I set to 12 degree, give more pick up and not losting top speed. ^_^

chaics

Aug 1, 2006
cartoon
u use this brand b4?? don knw it is good or not leh.. think of buying one ... u mean these spark plug cable will fully burn the petrol rite, then that means the car will hav a bit more power lo.. rite??
btw
wat is spark amplifier anyway??
i got use zaptor vs + grounding la, can feel the difference lo.. more easy to start, the car seems to be lighter, more touque,....... other users claim that the air con is cooler but i din feel any from it..

b4 i forget to mention, i use kancil 660 carbby mata belalang...

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Voltage stablizer is store the electric and stable it up to 14v, so any electric device in your car have enought energy to work well.

There is just only one wire for the current of electric return back to the negative point of the battery, so when you turn on all the electric device in your, the negative point will be traffic-jam, and the battery is hard to be charge back. Grounding wire can help to slove this problem.

And the spark amplifier that I mention before is boost the voltage to inigtion coil, from 12v to 16v, just think normal 12v enter the inigtion coil and output to 25,000v. If the voltage enter to inigtion coil is 16v, then the output is over 30,000v.

For regular engine, when try to rev it to high rpm, the voltage to the inigtion coil will begin drop, due to engine is very hot and rev too fast, the firing order will delay abit. After installing the spark amplifier, the voltage give to inigtion coil is more then enought, event rev it GAO GAO, the voltage also remain above 12v. So the engine respond is more SOLID

chaics

Aug 1, 2006
o.. i c.. u have any pic of that stuff??

is it something like stromberg power booster?? if not mistaken, Sekigun got use stromberg power booster, but from wat i see from the thread above, a lot of ppl complain abt it.. don knw sekigun got any comment on it........

but i think i won waste any money on those stuff liao la.. cos others say that VS+grounding can save abit fc, but my fc now more worst la... from full tank rm 30 going for 240km till now rm 30 for 230km..... 10km lost.....

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
I'm not using stromberg ^_^ but the same function like "spritfire" you can check it by following this link bellow:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=99551&highlight=splitfire

chaics, if I'm not mistake, please take a look at the air filter box, at the right hand side, you can see a little hole right? please seal it right away, I have see many of my friends 660, this hole aren't be seal from factory spec. B'cause this little hole, the air is direct go inside in to the carburetor, but not filter by air filter,so the dust in the air will be suck in by the engine, this will damage your carburetor and your engine.

your car distributor is "contact point" type right? change it in to "digital" type. B'cause the head of the contact point will wear out with in 50,000km, soon your car will lost a lot of hourse power and drink the petrol like drink water. Digital type distributor (or run by sensor) don't have this problem ^_^, you can get it in chop shop, cost about RM50. ^_^

Also, clean your carburator every time you change your engine oil, by using carburetor cleaner spary. ^_^ hope this help you chaics

Last edited:

chaics

Aug 1, 2006
thanks cartoon bro...
i will go seal it right away... and pretty thanks for the advise...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is original..1.6 engine.but change 1.8 blk oledi..but now bolt on turbo kits..with b8 oversize...piston..n turbo garret ar/60 ...conrod is using gsr..but today i go setting e-manage...boost 1.2bar...only get...220hp.....u all think can go 1.5bar??or cannot coz.....scard ...letup engine??help me pls....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience