Outrunning Mat rempit with normal cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
We've seen so many people get stopped by Rempit and all sort of that. In a city road is hard for us to outrun them as traffic is heavy, a lot of junctions plus pedestrian.

We could also encounter Rempit at highways. Some say, if you get bullied by Rempit on highway you can outrun them in your car. This is a very rough explanation as the 'car' mentioned is not detail.

What I would like to know is, with so many people driving compact cars like Kenari, Kelisa, Atos, Sutera, Picanto...etc..and normal sedan cars like Wira, Iswara, Saga, Waja, Accent, City, Vios, Yaris. what about 4WD pickup? I'm talking about stock standard car. Modified cars are not included.

As I'm not very into bikes so I only know that Rempit favourite bikes are Yamaha 125Z, RXZ, Kriss?, EX5? Most of the bikes are modified but how fast they can go I have no idea. I only know that 125Z & RXZ can go really fast.

My point is, what is the possibilities of outrunning Rempit in your 1500cc stock car?

the only way to outrun them is to make some contact between your front bumper and their bikes...hehhe...in other words...just hit those bastard wif you car la if they offend u...

Most driver won't dare to hit them as they scared that they will remember the no. plate and seek revenge. I'm talking about here is if they chase you with their bikes. What is the chances of outrunning them with stock cars?:hmmmm:

after u hit them..u'll be dead meat if u don't run..i mean..run really fast la

I'm not saying hitting them. Simple...
1.Rempit kacau you or try to stop you...
2.You try to outrun them in a 1500cc or below car...they give chase
3. chances of outrunning them? 100% can outrun? or they sure can get you.
4. No ramming or hitting involved as the car is a normal size sedan to a compact car. Not a big ass hummer.
5. 4WD pick up, you can ram them but after that they chase you can you run away?

from my knowledge (me rempit during younger time haha).. we cannot predict exactly whether you can outrun them or not. nowadays rempits are more daring and creative. at my hometown, my brother's friend modified his Honda 50cc like hell.. planted Honda Wave's 125cc engine into his 50cc bike. well, damn that 50cc bike really can run, man. my brother told me the 50cc bike with 125cc engine can run up to 150km/h. i know it might sounds ridiculous, but i've seen them in action.

125z is really a fast bitch. they can outrun modified RXZ and TZM with a proper setting. how fast they can go? i guess maybe 200km/h depends on how kamikaze the jockey is.

so my conclusion: you cannot outrun them THAT EASY with a stock car. maybe you can, but the percentage is thin. i might say.. 30%?

why bother wasting petrol on them? i rather they overtake me and go die far far away.

but for sure, i was once overtaken at 170km/h by a cupchai enroute to KLIA... madness fella. Balls of steel

let say you have full tank of fuel, on a long stretch highway, then you just drive as long as you can, we know the motorcycle fuel tank is much smaller and once on high speed, the fuel drops very fast. So I think you still can outrun them at constant speed like 110km/h. Yah, they can approach easily at this speed, then you just keep switching lanes. Those rempit's tyres are usually thinner and smaller (for better acceleration) than usual motorcycle's tyres, so they dont dare to make big movement....

just my 2 cents...

but for sure, i was once overtaken at 170km/h by a cupchai enroute to KLIA... madness fella. Balls of steel
THIS IS MADNESS!!! Even in my car, i'm also damn scared liao...

i just wish a mat rempit would try to race with me on kesas with my gen2 evo4 boosting 1.2 bar hahahahhahaha :D

yes, 125zr is fast, but no they kenot boost above 150kmph with some road conditions, well it depends on the roads, those tyres are freaking thin, if some normal wira memang its hard to run away, but if turbo cars, haha after 1 minute, all they hear is ur wastegate opening...

kenzo.. i would be surprise if u wanna take up the challenge... we all know the rempits are brainless f*cks that are willing to chop off their balls or legs to challenge you either fairly, or most of the time 'unfairly'.... they would probably chop you down before you even pop your clutch

the only way to outrun them is to make some contact between your front bumper and their bikes...hehhe...in other words...just hit those bastard wif you car la if they offend u...

haha i love this idea.

Id star far away from 1 if i it was me. I agree with bro zephyred. Not worth it.

Superbikers, ahh thats a different story :burnout:

ourtrunning them in the city is almost impossible, just run over them and drive to the nearest police station.

on highway then different story. you will almost 100% outrun them with a 1500cc & above cars - again, different story for 660cc kancil - sorry.

on a highway, just drive 140kmh+ or full throttle depending on how hard you balls are, after 5-6 km, you wont see them chasing you anymore. why? coz rempits are running on 2 strokes 125Z & RXZ etc, if they go full speed to keep up with you @150kmh or higher, their engine will overheat, running too lean and eventually "piston jam" or berlubang. Most of their setting is only to run max speed @ 1km or lil bit longer. Try running Kesas from Sunway to Klang and see, they wont be able to catch up. ** if you are in LDP, then good luck, hehee.

about those 4 stroke bikes they have - those 110cc 4 strokes wont be able to hit 150kmh constantly. PLUS at 140kmh +, the slightest touch between their handlebar with your side mirror will make them a real superman flying straight underneath the bus/trucks. so if they can catch up, just swerve your car and they will surely avoid you unless they really want to die.

just my 2 cents.

running 150km/h on a bike...if a car overtake them like for example 180km/h....the wave can set them crashing into the drain....hehehehe

So the chances of outrunning them in highway is possible. But if in with compact cars like Atos, Kenari, Kelisa, MyVi, Picanto, Sutera..possible??

thats why, keep some old newspaper in the car la... throw it out the window and listen for metal crunching noises :D

just drive fast with mat rempit on highway till you reach 'angin lintang' area... then see what happen....

If rempit tailgating you just slam on the brakes...
Hehehe...

Top Bottom