Oil Filter Relocation ....

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi pals, I just read an articles on net. It said that is a kits called Oil filter relocation kits. Did any of you all try it before ?

If yes please comment, or where can I get this kits from..

Thank you... guys

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
-Moves filter to a convenient location
-Provides extra clearance for engine swaps
-Increases oil capacity
-Available in single or dual remote oil filter mount
-Dual filter system doubles oil filtration
-Universal coverage, fits 98% of all automotive applications
Well, besides the "Moves filter to a convenient location" thing, the others are not important.. :rolleyes:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
apart from a convenient location for the oil filter u can now install an oil cooler as well.

I'm selling this kit for 4G93 engine. NA or Turbo can be used. RM850nego with autogauge smoked oil temp gauge. Complete with everything u need to install.

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
WAH "ftzone" RM850 for a oil filter kits...... is kind of expensive lah. I think forget about this project lah. I thought is just a two oil hose and a oil filter mount will complete its... ???

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by protonevo@Mar 2 2005, 08:15
WAH "ftzone" RM850 for a oil filter kits...... is kind of expensive lah. I think forget about this project lah. I thought is just a two oil hose and a oil filter mount will complete its... ???
i believe his price includes the oil cooler kit oso la...just the oil filter relocation kit woud cost much less...besides, most ppl relocate their oil filter if they have upgraded to bigger turbines...td05 in a 93t will be very very packed...so for convenience, ppl relocate...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yeah... wildboar is correct, hehehe.. if just wanna reallocate oil filter i think is quite pointless... while at that..sure u wanna add oil cooler wan..

Price is nego mah.. can slow talk at teh tarik wan.. u syok baru u buy mah.. u got nothing to loose.

My oil cooler kit consists of all those things needed to install in Wira/Putra/Satria even with original bumper.. suitable for 4G93 turbo and N/A

Why cooler oil u may ask.. cooler engine oil makes your engine last longer, most of the seals as we know are prone to damage at constant high temperature.. further more cooler engine oil last longer as it's lubricating effect will not fade as fast. Say usual oil change 5000km.. with oil cooler expect 1000km extra... anyone interested? hehehe.. can PM me.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
sorry just a question, would the oil pressure drop? n how would it affect the slower pressure running on the engine? thanz

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
pressure will drop very slightly with normal high temp hydraulic hoses...hence it won't interfere normal engine operations..but if u upgrade the hoses to steel braided.. the problem solved :)

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
thanz for the reply, do u sell the steel braided hose? wat's the preferred brand?? goodridge? i have an unused oil cooler previously allocated for my auto gb, but now jus changed 2 manual could i reuse that same cooler?? though it would have taken 2 meters extra length from the original oil filter outlet to the side oil cooler besides the radiator, how would the 2meters actually affect the pressure for smooth running of the engine or rather do u suggest me to modify the existing oil pump.......

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
hello. just one question that has been lingering in my mind for quite some time. i have seen these oil filter reloacting kits and oil cooler plumbing. ...in fact i have some most of the parts forthe conversion except for the oil lines. been wanting to fit too.....but no time yet.

One such example is the HKS and earl's kit. i think can get in one of the many shops in SUnway. I notice they come with quite thick steel braided hoses. Just wan to ask to those who has fitted and running this kit, do you face any problem in oil pressure? will the pressure drop much?

Just curious because since the oil is travelling longer than stock and also such thick lines, i think 10-12mm, will it cause ay oil starvation at high rpms.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Anyone know whats the market price for this pair for bulb?
Philips Bi-Xenon head-lamps D2S 35W 85122
Someone is selling it in HERE
What i duno what price should I offer him
Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience