• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Ohlins DFV Fully Suspension For FD2R TYPE R

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
I have A set of used Ohlins DFV fully suspension for FD2R for sale at RM6800. Item still in very new condition. Suspension done below 15k mileage. Confirm no leaking no sound. Best suspension for street or track use. Item will dekit on next Monday 2nd May. Please call +60123306630 if interested. Delivery services can be arranged. Location JB

Attachments

Last edited:

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
bro... how is the ride? good enough for sepang?

Sure. Ohlins DFV best for road and track use. Stock FD2R with Ohlins DFV manage to clock 2.40s in Sepang. And it will comfort than stock fd2r suspension. Can daily for family use. Brand New cost RM13K from High N or Pentagon. Best buy to upgrade ur FD2R.

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
ohlins dfv

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Suspension will dekit today.

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
Still available? Sms me best price! 019-6677636

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a few questions hope some sifu can explain and give some details

1. Those cars that originally come with sunroof is its chasis body rigid or less-rigid because of the sunroof compared to a similar model without sunroof.

2. For cars that don't originally come with sunroofs I see there are two methods used to make it;

i) chop the original roof and replace with one chopped from a car which has it. would it mean that the chasis body is less rigid as the roof was choppped off and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience