OFF THE STREETS

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by pearl_pearl@Mar 14 2005, 04:31
i can give u a ride......if u don't my old skool car laa. Guys, where can i get a good price to repaint my purple car huh? My car colour is so "gayish" laaa...help! Still a student........can get below rm300 aaa? hehehehe
pearl_pearl, I don't mind at all...
Old car.. Old skool.. New car.. New skool... Count me in.. Different people have different skills and talents mar.. It would be fun..
Thanks....

:lol:

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by uras@Mar 14 2005, 12:58
whit3puppy: i think Datuk Uras wouldn't mind take you for a ride on our next session.....right datuk?

then that would be the 2nd time i'll be giving her a ride ... hehehehehehehe .... anywayz,looks like its time to play catching up haven't been in action for the past 6 months,sigh!! ... hopefully will be able to join the next event ...hmmm,if u do it twice a month counting from last week sigh that means it will clash with my fri shifts meaning i'll be in the afternoon shift .. haih!!problemler..
So, do I get my 2nd ride?
:lol:

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by TireSmoke@Mar 15 2005, 12:30
just to give you an idea, i have smashed up 2 cars to date. and my current car has had 2 mishaps already.
heheh...

good..good...

now my turn..
6th day got fr, cium van....
27/11/04 - cium genting guardrail
a week after genting case, throw car into sungai...hhehehe..

now still 'on leave' untill i get back my car...
dunno when....

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
my case...even though it's not big...

1.5 months into purchasing, slammed car into divider, fender came out abit, used hand to bang back, signal lights(repeater) pointed downwards...pulled up, then drive off...mebbe chassis bengkok abit...but fark cares...juz drift... :D :D

also, 2 days defore the above, while "practising" banged rear bumper...kemek and got lotsa scratches... :D

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
thats the true drifter :o

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Originally posted by GSRTurbo@Mar 15 2005, 17:29
thats the true drifter :o
ya la...ur a true drifter wat....the incident... ;) :D :D

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
u mean runnin away!!!!! :lol:

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
anyway, is the next event ON??

Ariff, you mentioned every fortnight, right???

the price is still at RM60 ar?

mebbe you can do a package thinggy...as in booking for the whole month(2 times) - pay 1 shot, or something like that...

then regulars can get at a discounted rate :o :D

anyway, juz a suggestion...dun shoot kau me, k... :D

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
whit3puppy,sigh i dunno whether the car will be out on time or not ... nothing is done yet ... only can start this weekend ... somemore need time to practice,i'm going to be damn bloody rusty wei somemore totally different car sigh, .... gonna be spinning everywhere ... so i hope the participants that night if i'm entering and who are gonna be in the same grouping as me i hope u all don't mind arr see one red old celica spinning around that might be me.......

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Originally posted by Joeker+Mar 15 2005, 10:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joeker @ Mar 15 2005, 10:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kei-office@Mar 14 2005, 22:39
<!--QuoteBegin-AE-86
@Mar 14 2005, 11:19
does anyone know whats wrong to ah fai's car after the fire burn out and then he just drive slowslow and park the car????

hah actually wat i know is he just change the ecu tat borrow from his friend !!!
haha too bad for the engine ............i think he not yet notice tat ......1 day the engine will blow !!!!
wau so grand when the fire is coming out but i suspect tat the ecu is match to
the engine!!!!
did anyone ah fai's friend ???? give him some advice n suggestion loh !!!
very sayang if the engine blow!!!
<_< am i right ??? :( dunno jz wat i'm thinking

:P hope didn't hurt anyone no heartfeeling
Tat nite, me and my frens had a chat with one of the drift sifu.

My fren entered drift event for first time and he realized he needed help from a sifu.

That drift sifu said "if you want to be good in drifting, you must not think about the car at all."

"All you must think is how to improve your drift and push harder even if it means you will miss, slide or possibly crash the car". :blink:

That sifu added, "If you are thinkng and worry about damaging the car and engine or you are afraid the tyre will botak fast, you will never improve"

"Also, must practise, practise, practise, we all practise at least 4 to 5 times a week" [/b][/quote]
it true also jz wat ur sifu told u .....but for my mind i think we hv to take good care of our engine then only we go for it .unless we hv enough $$$ to standby!!!

drift is learn how u control ur car when the ride is lost control but when u practice
it seem so hard to control.......u hv to know tat u r keep ur car drifting or u r keep
saving ur car to avoid accident !!!! if in the second u r try to saving the car ur mind will not concentrate on ur skill n u will panic !!!!

1 week about 4-5 times practise is very good but however how about ur engine???
did it good condition??? for me engine is jz like a human .......when it sick it will coming alot of problem....eh if u sick r u got any energy to work or concentrate at other thing???

bro ur sifu is right keep practise n think everytime y u canot handle it well....y the ride didnn't following ur order !!!

:( other sifu !!!!! am i right if wrong .....pls ......pls .....let me know !!!!
coz i'm also learning !!! hehe cheers :P

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by uras@Mar 15 2005, 20:54
whit3puppy,sigh i dunno whether the car will be out on time or not ... nothing is done yet ... only can start this weekend ... somemore need time to practice,i'm going to be damn bloody rusty wei somemore totally different car sigh, .... gonna be spinning everywhere ... so i hope the participants that night if i'm entering and who are gonna be in the same grouping as me i hope u all don't mind arr see one red old celica spinning around that might be me.......
I have faith in you... Don't worry...

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
haha i think nobody will mind of tat !!!
practise hard loh then showoff in the events haha !!!!
cheers

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..

endless - thanks for your comments. I will work out with my marshalls the next event. As for the people there..

2000 spectators with 10 helpers = 200 spec each marshalls for 4 hours..

200 different attitudes of spectators..

No worries will inform my marshalls next event...

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got snooker balls and wanted to drill a hole to make it as a gear knob.. anyone know s whre to drill? klang or klang valley
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience