Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Non-Machine Manual Alignment

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Anybody knows where to do tyre alignment the old school way in Klang Valley? And how much.

Not much this kind of SIFU exist now... All i know there a third generation SIFU past down from grandpa using measuring tape at taman mutiara cheras. But the Q is very long everyday... I mean really long... n the price cheaper then any tire shop...

Last edited:
There's one shop in Tmn Ulek - the BP station and further down the same street one corner shop both have sifus who can do manual alignment. But the question why would you want to?

There's one shop in Tmn Ulek - the BP station and further down the same street one corner shop both have sifus who can do manual alignment. But the question why would you want to?

Note that a real sifu can do it better then any machine, especially 4wd.:adore:

Not really. A sifu is one who knows what he is doing, be it be manual or with machine. Machine also have to be calibrated and with machine actually simplifies the job as he just follows the reading.....

Last edited:
Well... most story i heard 4wd r hard to do alignment, especially those mod kao kao with mix chasis part n 10 feet of the ground, all go there n settle with just a measure tape n calculation.

Here's one that i know:
1) Pusat Service Tayar Ah Man
Address : No S-3 Serdang Jaya, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 03-8948 0209

2) Ah Man Tyre Auto Service Sdn. Bhd.
No. 153-155, Jalan 8/1, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Tel & Fax 03-8922 2328
HP 012-311 9175
HP 016-311 9775

Here's one that i know:
1) Pusat Service Tayar Ah Man
Address : No S-3 Serdang Jaya, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 03-8948 0209

2) Ah Man Tyre Auto Service Sdn. Bhd.
No. 153-155, Jalan 8/1, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Tel & Fax 03-8922 2328
HP 012-311 9175
HP 016-311 9775

This type of manual alignment or using tape?
alignment.jpg

Not much this kind of SIFU exist now... All i know there a third generation SIFU past down from grandpa using measuring tape at taman mutiara cheras. But the Q is very long everyday... I mean really long... n the price cheaper then any tire shop...

You mean Mutiara Barat Ah Hee? They moved out many moons ago.

Taman Kobena got another Ah Hee branch. But the old master is near Chan Sow Lin/Sg Besi.

They really do good alignment with this manual way.

Machines are made to simplify daily job. It may accurate or it may not. All type all machines need to be calibrate from time to time to maintain its performance

You can try Tai Soon but it's located in Batu Caves. I believe they have one of the oldest alignment rig in town. This is perhaps the next evolution from the strings and ruler technique.

Fei Lou / Popeye: 03-6274 6601
Tai Soon Tyre Service Centre - Kepong - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Professional Services | Facebook

There was an older mirror method......:biggrin:

Ah! so this is the Tai Soon you were mentioning about.....thanks...

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

manual more accurate than machine ka?

As mentioned it is the person doing the alignment whether he use manual or computerized method....

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Machines are made to simplify daily job. It may accurate or it may not. All type all machines need to be calibrate from time to time to maintain its performance

Exactly, machine needs calibration and person must know how to use.....

A Post Every 5 Mins

all ur guys i got 1 question!! :P
if the car put in high profile camshalf + adjustable cam pulley
can it idling good like normal?even in open air con
coz got adjustable cam pulley??? :blink:
pls help!! my car is satria 1.3 carb, wat cam can put?? how many degree?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom