Nissan gtr

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Try and seek for help from a member called hanracing over here. He'll know how to tune up a GT-R to 800hp.
Hanracing ey....very 'fast' guy.
What are we getting ourselves in to...
Vicky,just buy a 2015 nissan GTR.. it's coming out soon.
If you cannot wait, buy the 2014 facelift one, the horse power is higher.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hanracing ey....very 'fast' guy.
What are we getting ourselves in to...
Vicky,just buy a 2015 nissan GTR.. it's coming out soon.
If you cannot wait, buy the 2014 facelift one, the horse power is higher.
Not to mention that he started out with a 3S-GTE 4WD AE101 first. Then change to Evo IX. After that, R35. Such power, much wow.

Anyway, in my opinion, even a stock first batch 2007 R35 is already fast enough at around 480hp. I mean, come on man... You haven't even familiarize yourself with the power of R35 in stock form and now you're thinking of upgrading? Seriously, the amount of power that a stock R35 packs is like 3 to 4 times more than what most ordinary car has.

But the again, R35 is using double clutch transmission. At least you don't need to learn on how to balance out the clutch by yourself. Should be easier to control...

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Not to mention that he started out with a 3S-GTE 4WD AE101 first. Then change to Evo IX. After that, R35. Such power, much wow.

Anyway, in my opinion, even a stock first batch 2007 R35 is already fast enough at around 480hp. I mean, come on man... You haven't even familiarize yourself with the power of R35 in stock form and now you're thinking of upgrading? Seriously, the amount of power that a stock R35 packs is like 3 to 4 times more than what most ordinary car has.

But the again, R35 is using double clutch transmission. At least you don't need to learn on how to balance out the clutch by yourself. Should be easier to control...
Even i myself convert to full time Front wheel..
AWD FC is much worst i think compared to FF.
WAHHH!!! Much wow! - Doge
He never really show his car at all..no..not never really.. never at all.
I find it hard for myself to familiarize with a 200+ HP car, and now youngsters these days jumping from no car to a 800HP beast..
Last time mine started off with a Mazda Astina to a 4G15 heavily mod to my dad's GTO for a while (because no car) to an avanza, now a celica. Such a long way to reach the level of turbo and a 200 hp car.
Kids these days: 6 speed mountain bike to a 800HP GTR.

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
About the 2015 GTR....i cant wait for that..since im keen in buying by this month....
Upgrading wise..i will slowly..get used to my car..than slowly tune it....i have decided..to buy...the 2014 nissan gtr..vermillion red...(like i said earlier)...color wise....neva min laa...later can change..one...only thing matter's is the car....im goin to buy it this saturday...

It also gonna be my first car..so i will take care it like my baby.....i have driven my cousin's 350z....it's a awesome
car....can't wait...to see what..my GTR...can do....

Im soo nervous and excited....with it...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Is there any??..cause i din come across..any of it(nismo)

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
About the 2015 GTR....i cant wait for that..since im keen in buying by this month....
Upgrading wise..i will slowly..get used to my car..than slowly tune it....i have decided..to buy...the 2014 nissan gtr..vermillion red...(like i said earlier)...color wise....neva min laa...later can change..one...only thing matter's is the car....im goin to buy it this saturday...

It also gonna be my first car..so i will take care it like my baby.....i have driven my cousin's 350z....it's a awesome
car....can't wait...to see what..my GTR...can do....

Im soo nervous and excited....with it...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Is there any??..cause i din come across..any of it(nismo)
make sure its a real car not diecast scale 1/24 haha...
anyways IF u really get it, make sure be a responsible driver on the road. :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Give us a ride...:driver:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

For tea okay la, for run, we can't catch up if you are in front and if you are behind, you will be falling asleep...:rofl:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
Goin for ride together..,,is fun...its not about showing off...its get to know people...and their ride...

My friends are in shock when i told them im buying GTR....i wonder what to tell them whenn they ask for a ride....giving a 800 Hp GTR for a ride....is not the same as ACCORD..

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Goin for ride together..,,is fun...its not about showing off...its get to know people...and their ride...

My friends are in shock when i told them im buying GTR....i wonder what to tell them whenn they ask for a ride....giving a 800 Hp GTR for a ride....is not the same as ACCORD..
800hp? U buying a highly modded one??? :stoned:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Even i myself convert to full time Front wheel..
AWD FC is much worst i think compared to FF.
WAHHH!!! Much wow! - Doge
He never really show his car at all..no..not never really.. never at all.
I find it hard for myself to familiarize with a 200+ HP car, and now youngsters these days jumping from no car to a 800HP beast..
Last time mine started off with a Mazda Astina to a 4G15 heavily mod to my dad's GTO for a while (because no car) to an avanza, now a celica. Such a long way to reach the level of turbo and a 200 hp car.
Kids these days: 6 speed mountain bike to a 800HP GTR.
I thought you are using 4WD in your car.

You're right about the difficulties to familiarize with a 200+ hp car. It wasn't that easy especially if it is in manual transmission, the clutch being the first reason. With something of that power, you can't just simply fit in a standard organic clutch like what you found in Saga, Wira, Kancil, etc.... Clutch weight will definitely feel heavy. I think clutch balancing will be rather difficult. Release the clutch too early, the car might just suddenly jump ahead. You gotta make sure that doesn't happen during traffic jam or else :banghead:

Your dad's GTO? You mean Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT? 6G72 3.0 V6 Twin turbo?

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR....
Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual...

Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence anyone)..but not exotic supercars.....they are..massive V12...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR....
Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual...

Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence anyone)..but not exotic supercars.....they are..massive V12...
Since when stock GTR35 comes with 800hp? :confused:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What i mean is....anyhow im still going to mod my GTR...the stock is 545hp...tats alot of power under the hood. :driver:
545hp is still insufficient for you? Do you know that these newer versions of GT-R can crack 0-100kmh in under 3 seconds? How fast you still want to go.... :confused:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
545hp is still insufficient for you? Do you know that these newer versions of GT-R can crack 0-100kmh in under 3 seconds? How fast you still want to go.... :confused:
545hp is ALOT OF POWER...but mayb cause i still haven't..,get hands on my GTR....i din have any experince riding it....so far i have driiven 350z..performance tuning:confused:i will put that on hold first...and of course i goin to mod the body...of the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros, what is the average h/p for our campro engine(N/A). I just dyno last few weeks. Just want to compare with other. Is that any different. mind to share?

View attachment 110900
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience