Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Nismo sticker for LMGT4 wheels

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Hey guys,

As above, does anyone know where can i get the stickers? (guess i dont have to do any intro to the wheel anymore) genuine would be awesome. As im going to respray my wheels.

JK

Dude,

Stickers are not sold seperately. So as long as you make them out of good quality paper (3M or better) they should be able to do the job.

They measure 12mm (height) by 100mm (length)

Yea man. Just get it done at the sticker shop and it'll be fine.

No need sticker laa wei...u are going to sell the wheels to me for cheap also....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Trying to hypnotize you:listen:

Midship
Cheers mate. much appreciated. i might just ask around and see who can help me out :)

Gobiz
LOL im not using LMGT4 but LMGT2. Since the new Nismo looks better so im getting that instead haha

a real ethusiast don't need a sticker to differentiate a LMGT4, they are distinctive in its class so why bother?

well i need the sticker just for cosmetic purpose and just want to stick to original look after respray.

If im not mistaken saw someone selling it in the marketplace under wheels. I'm not sure if they are genuine though, you can try look for it bro.

after u stick it, spray a few coats of clear coats... on the rims

Eh, where you send to respray? I also want to respray my R33 GTR rims....metallic black or bronze...which one is better on black r32? :love:

depends on what colour is your car tho but i guess black suits R33 wheels well more than bronze.\

DanzEterna
means its better for me to get the mechanic to apply the sticker for me?

gobiz, bright orange would be perfect. :biggrin:

gobiz,
matte black le.

or fluorecent green haha

bangka
better u do it yourself, sometimes the mech also cocked eyed 1........

DanzEterna, Takata green looks better on white cars. :)

Eh, where you send to respray? I also want to respray my R33 GTR rims....metallic black or bronze...which one is better on black r32? :love:

I think Bronze would give it a classy look. Black would b more monster look.

ps, gobiz, saw ur ride in the shop, it's looking good! Can't wait to see the completion.

LMGT4
the only rim i trust to fit on my car

have 3 Set of LM GT4
heheheh

I think Bronze would give it a classy look. Black would b more monster look.

ps, gobiz, saw ur ride in the shop, it's looking good! Can't wait to see the completion.

Me too hehehe but I'm not in a rush...let the boss mechanic take his sweet time hehe :)

LMGT4
the only rim i trust to fit on my car

have 3 Set of LM GT4
heheheh

Ahhaaa boss .... lets do a little swap :date:

yes 1 set for me!! i want 18x10!!

btw gobiz where's ur car? i might go n have a peek! lol

Last edited:
hehe sorry..
all my GT4 is not PCD 5 x 114
either 4 x 100 or 4 x 114

There's one set at UMS. Very nice colour. On r34. But dunno whether he's selling separately from the car..

Top Bottom