Nikko RC Tyrell P34

vantageX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
Hey guys, I know this car isn't one of those high-tech RC cars by Tamiya but I really like it. Bought it 2nd hand for RM40 cause well, its a Tyrell P34!

Anyway, got it home, put in the batteries and the lights come on, the steering works (it has 4 front wheels and they all steer) but it can't move forward or backwords. It just goes haywire. So only the steering and lights on the controller and car work.

I emailed Nikko USA about it but they say they can find no info on a 6-wheeler car and they never produced one but it says Nikko on the bottom of the car and the controller is a classic Nikko one so screw those guys.

Anybody know how to fix one of these things? Really, really like this car!

BTW, in case you don't know what a Tyrell P34 is, Google it and be amazed, lol!

vantageX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
I don't have a camera as of yet and I can't find anything on the net about the car and Nikko themselves are pretty confused. Here's a pic of what the car resembles:

It has the exact same livery as the car in the picture except it isn't as highly detailed cause its an old RC car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u guys have any idea where or who can repair my a/f ratio meter....the problem is the EL light is not functioning ....is it possible to repair it....anyway can we send it to N1 Racing since they are the authorized dealer of autometer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience