Nice Evos Spotted near Giant Hypermart Shah Alam

bernardyeo

Known Member
Hey I spotted a red Evo and a black Evo there this evening. Just want to say they are very nice rides! Nice decals on the red one.

Kudos.

The black one doesn't have any decals at all, and has a Perak registration number.

The red one has the Mitsubishi logo on the side of the spoiler and 'squarish' decals on the sides. I think it's an Evo5.

haha...bro, that is my car...so, you are the one with black evo6..nice ride there...the black evo6 is the one had been broken...all recaro and defi gone...pity him....come on join us if you have a time...

hey ealt, cool! You mean that black Evo6 yesterday will all that defi on the dashboard was raped last night?! Before you arrive, I saw the car and I thought,"Wah, this fella damn daring to display his defi like that. Maybe he's never far from his car."

To watch your car being raped and not being able to do anything about it is worse than discovering it in the morning. Those animals....

Can join you guys when you have another get together. Just PM or post.

not last night..that defis and recaro are bought new one after the inccident...yes, his office just infront of it...will pm you if we have a TT again...cheers

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom