New workshop for ATR in Johor

Mtan

Jan 8, 2013
Singapore
Decided on changing the ATF every 10k as the first round after purchase was shockingly dirty and with the recent change of only 4 L, it was much better. Since I could not possibly drain out all the ATF oil, will probably keep to 10k interval to keep the gearbox healthy, do my own at home and its pretty straight forward. Same for the Engine oil but not the diff oils as access is more problematic.
Just need to assure all that the used oils are disposed off at the relevant waste collection centers at the petrol kiosk.
Like to keep my nails dirty :laugh::laugh:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Cool, DIY is always fun. Besides saving money, you can do things at your best preference. You know sometimes, workshops don't really care much about 'small scratches'. Can't be too picky.

Kc84

Sep 15, 2014
Seremban
Don't go to RFA!!!!!!!! Franky and Allan have left and opened shop on their own right opposite RFA. Din't know this earlier and went to RFA for service and TB change, really got cheated..... Car was there for two days and made funny whining noise after I got it back, noticed it immediately. Went back and they said other issue but not free to look at it on that day. Went again on the weekend and they were closed, saw a few airtrek on opposite shop (Franky's place - din know back then), so i went over and told them i had this issue. They opened up the TB cover and noticed belt was running offset on the pulley edge and scraping the plastic cover - DAMN! Seems all the part inside were for Perdana V6 and not ori Cu2W. I made decission to change everything immediately, cost me another RM800 including the water pump (RFA gave me unbranded water pump with shaft play - WTF?:banghead:). Franky and Allan completed all changes aroung 9pm and my Trek sounded and felt much better finally.
Till today RFA have not compensated anything to me and keep running around the bush. Don't get conned by them! avoid RFA, they neither have the knowlegde to work on performance cars nor the business ethics!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thinking of changing my car exhaust system..
i'm driving Gen2 1.6(A)
but as i know is different between manual and auto one....
manual mostly go for straight pipe........
then wat about auto car??

i plan change my whole exhaust system.
currently in the market,i only saw Zenden and hotbit extractor...but they are not staineless steel.so is there any staineless extractor out there ?
and middle box ? muffle ? S type better for auto or straight ?

can any sifu give help help here ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience