New Lancia Stratos does a hundred clicks in 3.3-seconds

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It’s indeed a case of beauty and a beast as the official figures for the modern take on the classic Lancia Stratos emerges and puts the century sprint time at a very supercar like 3.3-seconds.

As beautiful as it may be, just like its predecessor, it would have been a pity if the new Stratos didn’t have the go to match its show. Fortunately, this one-off retro remake doesn’t fall short in that department.

The aluminium chassis nicked from the donor Ferrari F430 it’s based on was a good starting point, contributing to significant weight savings and allowing a 44/56 weight distribution for supreme handling. Behind the driver sits the same 4.3-liter V8 from the donor car but with a slight bump up in power from the stock 508hp to 540hp in the Stratos.

After the initial 3.3-seconds to get to 100km/h, it’ll see 200km/h in 9.7-seconds and will keep going right up to 274km/h. That might not seem like much in modern supercar warfare but perhaps it’s sticking to the recipe for the original that saw it tuned more for rapid acceleration and point-and-shoot capability rather than outright top speed.

Source: New Stratos

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
really nice to see this baby moving...not just a show car...

i wonder who will throw a few bags of green to book this car into rpoduction :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone suggest me the place to service adjustable around Puchong? I have seen some recommendations for RS-ONE, Selayang or HWL, but feel lazy to travel so far, any nearer suggestion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience