New facelift Vios coming to town also...

haha... now toyota copy m'sia style.. modi a bit n resell the product... :biggrin:

Baby Camry...

Aiyo Toyota... bring the Turbo version to MY la!

acbc said:
Baby Camry...

Aiyo Toyota... bring the Turbo version to MY la!
second that! why Toyota Malaysia dun want to bring the turbo version. It will sure out pace Honda City Sales.

Subtle difference. It still looks good for sure but if you're asking me to pay more for this facelift, i'd rather go for Honda City which really came out with a nice facelift.

The 2 tone leather and rear spoiler is a good idea on the Vios.

Haha...very subtle. Proton sticks it in your face by putting a GT Wing on its Wira Aeroback.

very little different to tell between the facelifted and non facelifted version.
anyway, the in-dash monitor looks nice. for DVD is it?

before facelift, i prefer vios than city.

but after facelift, i prefer city than vios. better looking...hands down.

Where u all saw the new City ?? i tought on the 11th only coming out ...

Wonder how much they gonna jack up the price for the new Vios .. Might as well buy the current version and do facelift and all ur self la like tht means .. :secruity:

dreamy said:
7500RPM u got ur SEG not enuff ar...

hmm only change som bumper new version ?

actually i planning to sell my car away lah dreamy. every month fix the car until i feddup already. my as well buy a vios or a second hand 2 years altis. price also around RM80k. i thought better sell the car off this year before the price drop any futher next year.... but i also got abit heavy hearted to sell the SEG cause it's been with me for almost 13 years and i have fetch so many gf's in it. got lots of sweet memory mah.. hahahahhaa......

japan alreadu follow proton style just change the bla bla thing n say new model of bla bla bla(facelift)... they follow wira n iswara kahahahaha

na_power said:
japan alreadu follow proton style just change the bla bla thing n say new model of bla bla bla(facelift)... they follow wira n iswara kahahahaha

aiyah... standard lor... manufacturers tactic to boost sales.its not just a proton tactic. many out there maa...

RPM_freak said:
Where u all saw the new City ?? i tought on the 11th only coming out ...

Wonder how much they gonna jack up the price for the new Vios .. Might as well buy the current version and do facelift and all ur self la like tht means .. :secruity:

came out in this forum also. normal lah every manufacturer (except proton) will have a mid-life facelift to refresh the sales chart.

the model will be called New. the normal life cycle for every car is about 4-5 years. the next one will be called All-New!.

if we all notice, Kancil 1st came out in 1994. 1st facelift in 1997 with 850 model and white signal lamp. 2nd facelift was in 1999. front got chrome grille. last one quite major...can be call revamp already. new bonet, round headlamps. but perodua so creative one... 3 times change in 10 years. on the other hand Iswara looks remained from 1992 to 2003 (11 years!!!) before LMSS came in 2003 and LMST later.

hope waja will get new face this year becoz 5 years old already... looking so old. how to compete?

na_power said:

If i'm not mistaken....Vios is not selling in Japan. I think they only have Vitz :rolleyes:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom