Need opinion on semi racing clutch..(mine broke on PLUS highway at 1am!! 0.o)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
for my problem, i think is run-in time between clutch,clutch cover n flywheel.

is racing clutch not semi racing....there r alot of car using exedy 3 puck clutch, no need fuiiyooo. but there r few ppl using toda cam, so i wan say fui fuiyooo to u!!

hye,
1st of all, what is the differences between 3puck and 4puck?
2nd, some ppl say 3puck clucth need some man power to press it?
is it true? and which one is suitable for daily driving?
thnx in advance.
hope some1 will reply it. really need the info.

i can't answer your questions about differences between 3puck and 4puck as i myself are still searching for the answers..

i'm not as knowledgeable like any sifu,but i think any given racing clutch will be the hardest..while semi-racing clutch slightly hard..

for me,im opting for semi racing clutch for my daily driving..its because i'm used to it..i know how to control,how much to depress,press the clutch and the accelerator..

currently i'm using a normal clutch.which i really dont like at all..the throttle response is slow..the acceleration is also quite not up to my liking..so i prefer semi-racing clutch..

its a matter of own preferences actually.. =)

i can't answer your questions about differences between 3puck and 4puck as i myself are still searching for the answers..

i'm not as knowledgeable like any sifu,but i think any given racing clutch will be the hardest..while semi-racing clutch slightly hard..

for me,im opting for semi racing clutch for my daily driving..its because i'm used to it..i know how to control,how much to depress,press the clutch and the accelerator..

currently i'm using a normal clutch.which i really dont like at all..the throttle response is slow..the acceleration is also quite not up to my liking..so i prefer semi-racing clutch..

its a matter of own preferences actually.. =)

bro your car is using cable clutch, or pump clutch ?

ohoo, means that, assume that im using proton 1.8, and install the 3pucks and
it is not so hard to press the clucth laa? clutch pump proton 1.8 can support the racing cluct or not?
thx in advance.^_^

Guys, I have a question on semi racing clutch. Each time I press the clutch pedal, I can hear "yik... yik..." sound from the outside. Sounds like something needs re-oiling but I'm not sure where. Anyone have any idea?

i also have a question using excedy 3 puck clutch wit balance clutch cover... each time i release my clutch there a sound cit cit... any wan got that problem!!!

I'm changing my semi racing clutch back to OEM clutch. May I know what other parts that need to change besides the clutch itself? Please advise. Thanks!

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom