Need Mitsu Galant VR4 wiring diagram

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jan 13, 2007
Need the Mitsu Galant Vr4 monitor (Speed,Gear,RPM,Fuel Level,Water Temp) wiring diagram. I'm looking for it like week but couldn't find. I have accidentally got this monitor and I want to wire this monitor with the Jz engine. Thank you in advance.

The below link will give the details of the model of the car and you can see the monitor look from the pic.

http://www.vr4.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
try a torrent site or archive for a full car blueprints. not too sure about if they have the VR-G galant ones, but for most perfomance cars, it is available. last option, pay-site :D

bank bank maru

Jan 13, 2007
Thank you for your help. But the monitor that i've got was wired with the Galant Legnum V6 2.5L engine with triptronic transmission. I afraid that the diagram above can't be use to wire this monitor. Now the speed meter, RPM, and water temp is working but the fuel level and the light that show the gear position doesn't work yet. I hope to find the wiring diagram soon to make it all work. Thanks again for the help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total of 14 awards were handed out to their deserving winners as the CIMB Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2010 came to a conclusion that saw the Renault Megane RS taking home the coveted Judges Choice Award.

The presentation dinner was graced by President of the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA), Datuk Aishah Ahmad, who also handed out the final four awards. Also joining the memorable affair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience