Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Need HELP [Urgent] !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tcy

Known Member
Hello fellow forummers..

I desperately need you guys' advise n opinion !

Just now my friend had a small accident. His Waja bang a Wira. The impact was just little. The wira back bumber only 'tergantung' on the back. My friend's waja got minor scratches on his front bumper.

Ok.. he offer to pay the person RM100 but he refuses to accept. Instead, they got into an argument. The wira guy with his friends wants to meet up wit my friend later at 9am. He wants to bring his Wira to HIS FRIEND'S WORKSHOP.

Now.. what should my friend do??

1. Follow the Wira guy to his friend's workshop?
2. Tell the wira guy to claim insurance?
3. If claim insurance, how much saman would my friend pay the Police and wat other etc. payment that my friend is opt to pay?
4. Other suggestions?

Please help... Thank you...

9am? i prefer u settle it at police station... if still wanna go there, bring a lot of friend together, maybe they try to curi ur friend's car l8er... dont go there just one or two person... atleast 2 cars full of people, thiz not a fight, buy who know maybe they r bad guys and wanna steal ur friend car.. so be prepare...

giving him 100bucks is enuf already la...
if he still wants to argue...
ask him go to a workshop where ur fren frequent...
go to their workshop will give u more trouble n risk...
if dat guy still dont wan the offer then just go n report...
at least its safe!!!

1. Follow the Wira guy to his friend's workshop?
can follow but in working hours...

2. Tell the wira guy to claim insurance?
not worth if little impact coz summon is rm200 after nego (normal rm300)

3. If claim insurance, how much saman would my friend pay the Police and wat other etc. payment that my friend is opt to pay?
if ur own car no damage, dun need claim...waste money only.

4. Other suggestions?
. since rear bumper dun need to replace...just pay him repair n spray painting money...rm150is enuf and gv them rm20 or 30 yamcha la(to shut up their mouth).....or ask ur own mech quote him the price....

Last edited:
Top Bottom