Need help on Apexi RSM

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
SLC Apexi RSM

Hi all,can SLC use on svt?bcos i set SLC at 80kmh,
when my speed over 80kmh,nothing happen.i hv try set 20,50,80,100,120kmh....,it will not cut.what the pro?i connect the speed 1 input(purple) from eng signal,n connect the speed 1 output(pink) to ecu.izit correct?
There r 3 more wire speed 2 input(blue),speed 2 output(brown)or i should use tis speed 2 for SLC?what the function for grey colour wire?if i wan connect radar for speed output,which wire i should use?juz like install external shiftlamp,wire is white colour.
Thanks all.

Last edited:

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
i did that shift lamp installation before.

very easy wiring work. get the normal 4 pin relay with relay socket, jalan pasar got lots of them.

get two positive (power) from your fuse box, negative switch from rsm should be the white wire. hook them up to the relay, there you go.

wiring diagram is available in the rsm bokklet, self explainatory

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
Tq bro.i plan to DIY it with LED myself.izit any LED will do?or got diff type like volt?bcos i know nothing bout electronic.thanks

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
go to jalan pasar and look for led that works on 12v. ask them, they got lots of them, u can even choose what colour that you want. extra for me, i hook it up to another buzzer also, coz sometimes when you rev up the car, u wont be able to see the led, so the buzzer will assist you further

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought 1967 Volvo 122S 1.8 Sedan (M) . I am looking for the best total engine protection for my vintage vehicle. So, do you guys have any suggestion on what fuel is good to prevent corrosion and keep my vintage vehicle to perform at its best?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience