need advice

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
im not that old bro! :mad:
ugly :biggrin: huh? ur fren driving myvi ka?

Hahaha...bro Zeus, cool down....:biggrin:...wat ever type of car also got good & bad comment, so only the owner love it enought rite??...fully support on CELICA Spirit...:burnout:

Hahaha...bro Zeus, cool down....:biggrin:...wat ever type of car also got good & bad comment, so only the owner love it enought rite??...fully support on CELICA Spirit...:burnout:

:biggrin: yeah lor

wr is ur HPC pix bro?

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

so what is your small small mod ? interested to learn from you ....
why not daily drive car ?

when talking abt barb's car, its a no play-play zone!:biggrin:
its like his gf!

bro zeus ... hope you are not offended la ... i'm just saying my fren younger den you ...

when talking abt barb's car, its a no play-play zone!
its like his gf!
and as a newbie to celica i just wanna ask the pro like bro barb about his car only ... not mean to play play....

the problem is I drive a different car to work.... suppose to use the celi for nite and weekend ... but my gf always wanna sit in my other car... that's why now hardly ever drive that car lor.....

small small mods only.... the basic lor.... intake, header, exhaust.... then add stuff for 'protection'/insurance like oil cooler and aftermarket oil pump gear..... then add stuff for a more stable ride like coilover and antiroll bars.... then add some electronics to monitor the car performance parameters..... then add some body parts for better aerodynamics and aesthetic... then add some bling bling stuff to make it personalised lor.....

p/s: pssst.......Zeus is OLD.......

wow ... thanks for your elaborate explanation... do you have photos ?
i really interested in it ... my gf also complains about celica ...

really ?? haha

pic of me ar?? go to my facebook and see lah... but I'm not into guys lah....

the pic of his car so many place got one....at the celicaclub forum got, at celicaclubmalaysia@facebook oso got...

the problem is I drive a different car to work.... suppose to use the celi for nite and weekend ... but my gf always wanna sit in my other car... that's why now hardly ever drive that car lor.....

small small mods only.... the basic lor.... intake, header, exhaust.... then add stuff for 'protection'/insurance like oil cooler and aftermarket oil pump gear..... then add stuff for a more stable ride like coilover and antiroll bars.... then add some electronics to monitor the car performance parameters..... then add some body parts for better aerodynamics and aesthetic... then add some bling bling stuff to make it personalised lor.....

muahahahahahaha, my celi is OLD but im not:stupid:

Barb, wr u've been, still goin gym ka?

+ talk abt ur SC lah

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

bro zeus ... hope you are not offended la ... i'm just saying my fren younger den you ...

and as a newbie to celica i just wanna ask the pro like bro barb about his car only ... not mean to play play....

hahaha, im not offended bro, why shall i...i still njoy drivin my celi:biggrin:

well yeah, if 7Gen then look for Barb, he is a talking 7gen wikipedia!

ceyyyyyyyyyy..... see my car for what... se me better mah....

+ talk abt ur SC lah

barb's celica got sc ? that's my future plan .... cool ....

btw.. i went to facebook ccm page ... which is barb's car ? the red one or the white one with kaminari bodykit ?

go to my face book and see me lah... see cars for what....

bro barb how much you bought your trd anti roll bar & what is bushes ?

also i would like to ask you how much did your greddy supercharger cost ?

dun have dun have... dun simply say.... come join our tt session to know more... dowan to discuss certain things in a open forum....

Top Bottom