Need advice base on dyno chart

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
Just did my dyno with andy few days back.....

heres the result

Care to share any advice what i need to do to smoothen the lines......or better yet improve those numbers. Please list all of the possibilities. Thank you.

Also whats ur opinion on the numbers obtained please.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
looks like you are running rich through out.... extremely rich from 5.5krpm onward... I'm not familiar with the gt version but I think it routinely dyno in at about 120whp....

you may wanna invest in an aftermarket ecu/piggyback to dial out the fuel trim... that will rope you in a few horsie and also save you some fuel....

standalone ecu=power fc
piggyback=emanage, camcon

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
how much each would cost? should i get both? How bout piping?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
piping? what piping?

power fc is about RM2200-2300(without commander)..... you could check with the celicasg guys... may have a 2nd unit for sale....

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Ir1z,
Dont waste your time in camcon or emange if you want to mod your car in the future. I have always discourage friends from using camcon or emanage, but if you intend to just do some lite mod and keep it that way then i suppose its ok. I always like to look at long term usage. Therefore its best for you to decide what you really want to do with your ride.

For me, i like to experiment will all sorts of mod and do R&D with my ride. Therefore if you take a look at the Dyno run thread, you will see an estimate gains for certain mods. I have come across so many many times of regret from celica owners of modding their ride without much knowledge and at the end, so much money is wasted. Like i said before, my aim is to share and learn together but again it is always easier said then done.

rgds
Andy :driver: