Naza Citra 2.0 or Chery Eastar 2.0

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
kelisa6009,

chery eastar: if can stay away from it, the new engine is very noisy and the whole car finishing is very poorly done up. only the outlook attract ppl.

naza citra: much better than eastar, power is sufficient coz its a 2.0 engine. finishing and fitting i would say good...only resale value bit low.

exora: rm71k for a 1.6 auto full 7 seater car with abs, airbag and bodykit

alza: nice design, attractive and selling 63k only. but its a 5+2 seaters....

i suggest u go with yr family and make a full load test drive and experience it yourself on each car before u decide anything...cheerz

Thanks for the advice...I wan to get the feedback from owner...test drive their showroom car will not show the whole potential of the car...feedback from owner will really help

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
I oso came across dis choices to find a suitable mpv (range 80k) like yours a few months back.......ended up wit livina.....simply because it's de best seller for non-national mpv, lots of spare parts (there are lots of livinas on de road), fuel consumption and power is good (mine 1.6 manual) , gud resale value and lastly of cos it's a nissan. He he he. :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Jebon

Did u test drive the 1.6 auto?

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
naza citra using the same engine as mazda premacy? read from some where.

So true or not?

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
if mine better takes EXORA....better stay away from china production very poor the proton is much better.....the citra is quite good but the spare part is too expensive my pren change the alternator the cost around RM 1.5k....HAH!ALZA just smart only but nothing use

ahkiang

Known Member
Jan 2, 2007
if mine better takes EXORA....better stay away from china production very poor the proton is much better.....the citra is quite good but the spare part is too expensive my pren change the alternator the cost around RM 1.5k....HAH!ALZA just smart only but nothing use
wah...so expensive. Brand new or used from halfcut?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
The exora is underpower n the car is expensive

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
The exora is underpower n the car is expensive
ALZA also underpower.....im testing 2 ALZA my brother n my cousin..O.M.G soooo LEMBAB ....back too topic

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

wah...so expensive. Brand new or used from halfcut?
Brand new....now he want to let go the CITRA.....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ALZA also underpower.....im testing 2 ALZA my brother n my cousin..O.M.G soooo LEMBAB ....back too topic

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Brand new....now he want to let go the CITRA.....
the reason to let go the CITRA?

muzee

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
dunt know why people shoot big bang to china product???
all around made it up by china or assbly at china,

so better u do test drive and after that make your choice...
sometime it your luck..or unlucky..hehehe

after 1years solid nothing problem with my china car...

happy hunter:driver:

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
now we can choose exora straightaway for future re sale value n no more underpower...n lifetime warranty on power window

Mar 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I wan to buy a mpv car, i feel chery easter quite ok, i mean out look, i not yet go see this car, but i heard a lot ppl say this car no good? Izit maintenance cost very high? Or easy broke down? Others? Please sharing. Thanks all brothers n sisters. :)

chsyke

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
Eastar inferior finishing is vry bad. Exora much better...

I will go for exora bold rather than eastar...
If can topup some money.. 2nd hand wish will be top of my list..
JDM wish still the best...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With less than a week to TIMETOATTACK Round 2, we'd like to remind all participants to confirm their slots as our slots for both the TIMETOATTACK and the Track Day session is now limited. We urge all to finalize their registration right away to avoid disappointments! It's going to action packed, and if you're not participating, make a date with us this Sunday between 8am - 8pm at Sepang, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience