Myvi Limited Bodykits - CNY Promotion

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Myvi Limited Bodykits - CNY Promotion

Dominic

Good news! there is a promotion for myvi bodykit with abs material... it's quality material and very good paint work. It is limited stock for this myvi bodykit and it is first and only abs material bodykit for myvi. So Hurry!

The promotion price is RM2000 with installation and paint job.. hurry!!! The promotion valid 29/1/2005. While stock last and act fast b4 the promotion end.

For more information, call me Dominic at 017-6373283...

Here is the myvi Bodykit pictures

myvibk.jpg

how much is the bk i am interested?......pls pm me your best price

price is drop to RM1700 with installation and paint

BUMP!!!!... call for detail.. MYVI bodykits.. ABS material.. RM1700 include paint and installation...

if no paint just install how munch?? or just buy the bodykit then install myself how munch...

Last edited:
as i know as b4 this bk are ready paint .....u can try to pm dominic..

the paint is pre-installed ad so installation i think can install by urself and the price is RM1600 include paint. It is ABS material. Those high qualtiy material.

guys, the ABS bodykits cost at RM1700 now include paint and installation. call me for more information.

billy-sea said:
if no paint just install how munch?? or just buy the bodykit then install myself how munch...

Wei brother, if u r going for Myvi bodykits...... call me la, i go bring u view Ah Loy's place there. U'll be amazed by the items he's having in stock now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom