My Wedding Invitation

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
I'm proudly and honoured to invite u guys to my wed ceremony next month in seremban on Sunday, 20th of MAC 2005. Please let me know how many person of you gonna attend it so that i can reserve table for the guests. This invitation meant to all hondarians in ZTH (HCOC, teamrice.org, revsaints etc) and fellow ZTHians. Thank you ..

the card

the contain

the map

oh yes.. later maybe u guys can conduct a trip to bukit putus aka akina hill then layan mandi sungai at Ulu Bendul waterfall or can go to PD too as well heehhe .. :rolleyes:

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
hehhh conragtes beb...if my trip to bangkok finish early than schedule...surely i'll be there eventhough i never met u!!!!!

cheerrrzzzzzzz

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by avantasia@Feb 17 2005, 11:56
hehhh conragtes beb...if my trip to bangkok finish early than schedule...surely i'll be there eventhough i never met u!!!!!

cheerrrzzzzzzz
hehe thank u brother.. i'm flattered!! :)

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
TAHNIAH~!!!!
CONGRATULATIONNN~!!

akhirnyaaaa....u getting married after years posponed for ur car project huh?
heheh..semoga dicucuri rahmat,kekal hingga akhirnya..

insyaAllah..will be there~

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by bornzreign@Feb 17 2005, 12:03
TAHNIAH~!!!!
CONGRATULATIONNN~!!

akhirnyaaaa....u getting married after years posponed for ur car project huh?
heheh..semoga dicucuri rahmat,kekal hingga akhirnya..

insyaAllah..will be there~
:D heheh thanks bro born.. yealaa.. after all wasting money on my car.. so have to abandon a while upgrading my EK.. aafter all the didi cant hold any longer laa .. wanna burst to right place hahaha :lol: :P tonite lepakking with eric.. wanna join?? :lol:

thanks opie, spoon, sasuke, ujang jr .. and vodka

:rolleyes:

Spoon)))

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
jb subang jaya
Visit site
sepat, u lepak wit eric ha tonite??wanna join got have to work la..send my regard to him..do u know u and i doin with the same mechanic???heard a lot about u,but never had the chance to meet u...hehehehe ;)

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by Spoon)))@Feb 17 2005, 12:45
sepat, u lepak wit eric ha tonite??wanna join got have to work la..send my regard to him..do u know u and i doin with the same mechanic???heard a lot about u,but never had the chance to meet u...hehehehe ;)
spoon n halim is the same person right??th one driving the powerful black eg 2 doors?? correct me if i'm wrong.. then if u r halim .. i was with u last time with eric n my fren TT at the mamak stall not far from his house...

Spoon)))

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
jb subang jaya
Visit site
ohhh...yeah i remembered...u re faizal rite??correct me if im wrong...hehehe..my car where got power..just normal eg la..anyway heard born got big project coming up soon.. ;) the making of white monster..hehehe..anyway bile bole lepak lagi???tonite working la... :(

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Originally posted by Spoon)))@Feb 17 2005, 13:12
ohhh...yeah i remembered...u re faizal rite??correct me if im wrong...hehehe..my car where got power..just normal eg la..anyway heard born got big project coming up soon.. ;) the making of white monster..hehehe..anyway bile bole lepak lagi???tonite working la... :(
yup...u r rite...

lepak anytime boleh.. selagi bujang hahahaah.. nanti dah kawin kene gari kejap ajer laa hahha :lol: call me if u free anytime faisal 016-6320651 ok...

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
shud do a honda convoy ke rumah pengantin. that would be more interesting... long stretch from ef - eg - ek - ep - citys, accords, integras etc. :P

anyway, congrats !!

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
congrats man...
alhamdulillah u are getting married, then have children, then we teach your children playing go kart, finally sepat's children = next F1 drivers. hows that?? :D

ez.

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Shah alam
Visit site
;) congrats from me too man... .... sePat most popular hondarians either in PMC or ZTH.......

Alhamdulillah...semoga dimurahkan rezeki, kekal ke anak cucu.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice and view with regards to the problem i'm facing with my fuel pump.

When the fuel tank is full as indicated by the fuel indicator, car no problem. Run smoothly.

But when the fuel indicator drop to the remaining 3 bar (full 8bar), it started to choke and even when you press accelerator, i just won't go. Can't even rev. And died off. Try to restart, it won't start.

After that happen, once pump petrol to fill it up to full, no problem. What may cause such occurence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience