My car was found after 16 days

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Where were this pictures taken? At the scene where the car was found? or at the police station? Can see another carcass in the third picture... If the pics were taken at the scene, seems like that place is quite a dumpsite for car carcasses.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Where were this pictures taken? At the scene where the car was found? or at the police station? Can see another carcass in the third picture... If the pics were taken at the scene, seems like that place is quite a dumpsite for car carcasses.
Its at the police station in kelana jaya bro..

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
tats really painfull............

sorry for u dude.....

R I P...........

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
tiu all those muthafcukers......cant they just leave out car alone ? ppl work hard just to buy a car...then just steal it easily n strip the whole car naked in 16 days time.....

confirm 100% those buggers will burn in hell...die in motorbike crash if their rempits....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah...even the front cross member also gone...bro, I feel you pain..

Last edited by a moderator:

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
they offered only RM24k :(..my car was about 3yrs old or less oni..so my dad demanded a minimum of RM26K or had it restored..dun think its possible to restore it also le

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
pity... i kno the feeling..
once my wife kelisa turned turtle and went into longkang..chassis all sengget..

repairs quoted by workshop was 32k, adjuster came and cut-cut-cut and insurance
offered my wife 16k to repair.. i was WTF.. 16k to repair!!.. not possible man..
at the end i appeal and it took 3 months for me to get the car declared as total loss!.
and ended up forked out 2k extra from pocket to settle the outstanding loan which
can't covered by the claimed amount....
and u kno what..? the car was juz 5 months old !!
mileage only 9731km ->

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
pity... i kno the feeling..
once my wife kelisa turned turtle and went into longkang..chassis all sengget..

repairs quoted by workshop was 32k, adjuster came and cut-cut-cut and insurance
offered my wife 16k to repair.. i was WTF.. 16k to repair!!.. not possible man..
at the end i appeal and it took 3 months for me to get the car declared as total loss!.
and ended up forked out 2k extra from pocket to settle the outstanding loan which
can't covered by the claimed amount....
and u kno what..? the car was juz 5 months old !!
mileage only 9731km ->
i feel your pain man...those adjusters are damn born fckers....lastime my SEG hit from behind...workshop quoted RM2k for everything nicely..no ass adjuster came, say most is 1k nia...really man..curse that fella family ham ka ling to hell...end up i have to fork out 2k plus for full respray cz the shop say paint one side will cause uneven matching of colour...really c'bai kia man that guy...somore accident wasn my fault as i got hit behind by a PAJERO...what the hell...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<object height="200" width="335"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf7TH7nDL38?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="200" width="335"></object>

TTA's must watch Track Junkies Movie of the Year! This 8 minute long video encompasses all the hype and action the Time To Attack 2010 Season! Be moved by the heat of the drama, the emotions and the climax.

This video is for everyone who've contributed to the Time To...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience