my car kena scratch by BASTARD!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
That time when his father come out, a bunch of malay guy come out also.. You know de la.. At those flat, what they do is 100% correct. If there is Pudu or Sampeng area, I would give them a big slap..
yea so unfortunate not being able to do justice... too bad the police are not keen in vandalism as well.. unlike other country where they can be prosecuted..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I hate people who scratch cars. the sad thing is, most of the time, we won't be able to catch them. I wish there was a system where touching the car will electrocute the bastards.

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
yo... look like im not the only unfortune 1 huh,,,
Mafia_boyz- y nvr grab the aunty boobs n say sosory... accident do happen..hehe
Singchai- i und ur situation, so damn angry when there is a stupid father protecting his stupid son... could be the same kind of species that scratch my ride..
u guys r rite, the species do this coz they envy us 2 hv great ride, hope that they will be only wish 2 hv 1 nice ride but 4ever walk wif their barefoot...

if there is any system like that i will deff install it.... ya kill those bastard !!!

guys..as what had happened, i have decide 2 change my paint color, new bodykit as well hehehe.... good reason to treat my ride well...

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
understand very well how u guys feeling.
Last time my cheap new car also got scratches few hours after i put some sweat washing and polishing her. When i was about to have my lunch outside, the first thing I ve noticed when i walked towards my car was a big circular motion scratces on the hood, nice wave shaped scratches on both sides of my car... Argghh!! The scratches was so deep till i can see the metal chrome colour beneath the paint.
And u guys r right, that time, the kiling instint was already inside me and ready to explode. Lucky I never catch or knew who the culprit was!
About my lunch that day, canceal on the spot! even dinner also didnt have appetite to eat...

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
If we caught the person who scratch our car, what action we can take? Of course legal action I'm asking. But sure whack 9 them first before taking legal action.

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Saw the writing... its looks like done by teenagers!! the writing is so ugly.. :P
hehe.. anyway go for touch up la.........

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
jovi..the owner plan already to touch up plus with new bodykit..
later ericekyo gonna join vip society lor..correct ar:)

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My camry got scratched also today. At the car park. F that bastard, but don't know who is the bastard. What wrong did i do to you, come la discuss with me, don't hurt my car. Scratch from the front door till the taillight. What's wrong with you!!! Quite deep that scratch.
Errrrrrg. My confession.

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
Edward, Sorry to hear that bro. .. the only thing we can do is curse them daily lor... now to park my car oso plan where to park.,,, where did ur car kena? new Camry ar....nice car man

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
Last time my Wira kena... Ngam ngam I was coming back to my car and saw the fucker who was doing it! I shouted and chased him! Fella ran like one blaoody cockroach but I flying kick him and started to give him some David Beckham special kicks!

Then the security guards came and caught both of us... Later I kena fuck by the guards! They said "Dia scratch saja! Kenapa you mau pukul sampai macam itu?!"

Tiu nya seng! Then do whattttt?! Give him money to scratch my car and tell him thank you ah?!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
relax bro.me just kena recently at kelana jaya.tomorrow morning i will search that kiddos :) wanna join me to lepas geram ka?hehe :)

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
haha,,, bro ur flying kick learn from who? anyway GOOD job!! U should have kick his balls.... security guard only know how 2 ular.. mayb the kid is his son hahahaha.....

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
Flying kick can learn from Bruce Lee! Hahahaha!! Watch movie, then follow only la... Tak kisah ada gaya ka takda gaya... Effective is enough! :)

I really damn hate those mofos who are jealous of clean and shiny car and then go scratch! Next time if I catch one fucker doing it, I want to cut his fingers off with wire cutters!

I don't care its my car or not. I see people scratch cars, the fella going to die la!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
bro mutant tomato me at kelana jaya at this moment waiting for that fucking kiddos who scratch my car last night.lets pray I can caught them today and I will belasah them cukup2 punya hehehe if you interested drop by here :)

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
the thing is that these B**tards cant afford a car, plus the modifications... so when they saw one fully modified wat else can they do but to damage and make other people suffer. i myself has amny experience with this.. they come n go scrach and dents the bodywork. these people should be tortured and best of all KILLED.. those mfkr aint worth the search but if some one who knows one or saw one go n bash em with ur car make them suffer and further of all force them to pay the damages...