Mugen MF10 Rims

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Hi guys,

have you guys come across the replica of Mugen MF10 rims? if you do, mind telling me where i can go about looking for it? wanna scout around for it le..

last time saw the honda sports concept pictures and found the rims quite good looking.. wanted to get them so now just wondering around if there are replicas made ;)

last 3-4years ago i was asking for 16inch mf10 and is cost rm1600 per piece

..... uh ..... RM1.6k per piece?? gulp!

i'm not looking for original ones la.. i know the price will definitely kill me off!
i'm surveying the whereabouts of these imitation wheels/replicas.. for 16 and 17 inches sizes..

try to find it at klang... normally imitation one can be found there...
but not sure with mf10 design since i never seen it before at klang...

aiya..

hattech-v,
saw ur post selling ur works emotion rims la.. if white colour kan bagus.. can consider getting it from you.. but now poison by marlboro to go for 17 inches la.. wallet damage soon =.=

lol... i'm bought another work emotion white color after 2 week using the old one....
2 week lost 350 bucks edi... emmmm.... wat to do...

my fren oso searching for this rim for his ek...but hardly get so he get himself desmond evo rega lastly...

The MF10 is really a nice looking rim especially in bronze and in fact that's the best looking rim I've ever seen, IMO.

Rota made the replica and it's almost 95% like the original but I doubt that you could find the rota here. Those cheap ass JRD or BSA does make some MF10 look a like rim but these are cheesy and you can tell they are the fake.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom