mudguard "koyak"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ketabodol

Known Member
hi sifu2 zth.....nak tanya sikit.how to solve my problem.....masalahnya ialah,tayar dpn (right side) touching wif my mudguard .dah puas alignment,adjust chamber but still x ok.left side ok....absober n spring dah tukar pon still NG.hard bumping mesti kena punya......skrg guna enjin svt...so all suspension use 101 lor....any idea?thanks a lot for any good idea from u all......

rim and tyre is the more concern bro..

wat ur rims size? jj? offset?
tyre also ?

thanks

i think tyre size n offset x jadi masalah coz left side ok lorr.....right side get a problem.......

er,,,,,,,,,,,,,.. driver too heeavy?.. hahah.. kidding la..

how about wheel bearing? suspecting absorder also bro..

no laa.....absober just to change but still NG......my fren also get same problem with me....then he tried to change adjstble from camry...do no about the result ......

huh? weird.. if absorber change to same model aslo doesnt solve ur problem

how come chnage to camry adjustable can solve problem?

ae92/101/111 also got alot absorber,,
hahahah

btw.. did u check all those lower arm bush, ball joint. top mounted, connectiong rod a.. all in good condition?

ha......haaa my fren go crazy maa....he get modified the knuckle hole but the result.....:confused:.i change wif ae101 but still same problem laaa.....btw may be i want get time to check all part dat u said......

is it only when u turn full to the left then tyre rubs?
i use to have this problem with my previous corolla.
i suspect chassis bent. coz my car was forever slant
one side to the right. although no passenger or loads.

or when going over uneven road at fast speed then
car dives down touching the upper side?
i'm having this problem now. kekeke. due to absorber
kong and without stopper inside... oversized tyre
that i use too.

just asking is tats car have an accident before....maybe the chasis or V house lari.. btw ur car model is???

Is yours a LE ? I've seen a few LEs with this problem. The offset on the left & right is different. The driver side's wheel is sticking further out then the left; thus causing the tyre to foul the fender.

What is the cause of the problem, baffles us too. We suspect that if it's the LE model, the body part that connects the lower arm has ran out of shape coz it's a common problem with LEs that the particular spot always crack.

So a lower arm bar (Ultra Racing makes them) will help to strengthen that part but if the damage is done, then you'll have realign the chasis first.

Last edited:
Ketabodol,
i have same situation with you after i put in SVT inside. the engine abit heavy on the right side. i have use the AE101 absorber also get hit the mudguard. change to new absorber 'gas one' also kena hit.:mad: so my final decission, i change all absorber to adjustable. all problem settle:biggrin:

RM1400 2nd hand JIC brand. i think all adjustable from AE can fit. sure 100% solve. after install it your car sure pumpping. any sound from inside your car sure bunyi

this one need someone with experience, like your mech, to take a look at your car...not by checking it by online only...

sometimes wrongly adjust alignment also make sense...

bro...ur prob same like me...my car use svt auto....i use LE also...
so, try use adjustable or hard spring.....
the last try,ketuk madguard sampai tak kene...heheheee....:driver::driver:

Top Bottom