MRs Drift??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
U can spin out and crash ur MR2 like wat i did many times and spend a lot of money repairing bumpers.

MR2 can drift. But must get experts like MK84 to teach a skill or two.
Ass too heavy lah. Throw clutch time no time to even say bye bye and i'm out of the road already.

I'm just too lousy lah.

Just my 2cents.

VtecZz&TurboZz

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
nice ride for the mrs.. but i ever saw some UK ppl using mrs to drift along the road.lol

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
yea..one is in trial tuning,red 1zz-fte,one more whose one?
its true taevon...
eh,u oso missed out mickey's name...
MR2 drift = masuk longkang
actually alan said no coz dowan make MR2 club name busuk [if accident happen on the road due to drifting]
i understand geh...
but the way alan answer...kakakka...sounds very cold...

VtecZz&TurboZz

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
y mr2 drift will masuk longkang le...JAPAN DRIFT KING ,drift on the track..i got the video.he's teaching those who use mr2 to drift..teaching his skill

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
You said JAPAN DRIFT KING...
We're mostly beginners just trying to avoids all pot holes on malaysian roads.
Maybe japs thought we're drifitng when they saw us weaving in and out.

VtecZz&TurboZz said:
y mr2 drift will masuk longkang le...JAPAN DRIFT KING ,drift on the track..i got the video.he's teaching those who use mr2 to drift..teaching his skill

VtecZz&TurboZz

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
hahahaha,when i saw the video..japan dk is great .. he ask us not to use too much accelerate , juz abit to keep balance but steering wheels also need to balance when drifting

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
MR2 can drift but not easy, steering & throttle must be more precise as the window for mistakes is less.........need a lot of experience (like MK84 & MRMiC2).

MRS also can drift but power not enough. On wet road or sand rods can drift but on dry will be difficult as power is not sufficient.

Practice makes perfect but perfect need a lot of $$$$$$.......repair car from mistakes that we make. Hehehehehe........

lot

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
kl
can setup your cars for drifting. You need to do research. Alot of research. ummmm suspension and tyre setup that is. Why drift a mid ship in the first place?.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
tak berkenaan with drift oso...
get enzo and drift or smtg la..
swt
jk jk jk

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
that drift is more "sliding" than "drifting", MRS in stock condition CAN'T drift.

Get a "proper" drift car that CAN drift if you want to drift. many FR cars that handles way better while drifting. midship car drifting is asking your car to getting smashed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows how to convert my car central locking to be control by switch ...... meaning switch that hits the lock up and down ......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience