Mitsubishi Turbo specifications.

kambeng758x

Jul 20, 2015
Kulim kedah
mudah jasma turbo?better no
pay slightly more and have a piece of mine.
I doubt mudah jasma turbo undergone crucial material selection and balancing.If they can give warranty maybe you can try and feedback here.
Is it came from ur experienced?or just hearing 'berita panas' from other members?i've read from one otai from this group ,mentioned jasma turbo also can use..i already forgot who's that otai..but anyway ,thanks for ur reply..i'm in delemma already after u wrote like that..:banghead::banghead:...my friend the seller offer me for that td05 jasma and he said nobody from the his buyer complain about that turbo..any other option/experienced?pls share ur mind..thanks for ur feedback man:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
since it quite cheap...can try..but if it kong in short time u know why then :driver:

kambeng758x

Jul 20, 2015
Kulim kedah
Haha..luckyly not order yet..more contra then pro..hahaha..:driver:

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

But do anybody here ever heard/watching in youtube about jafromobile..try to search in youtube,youll see a video about using turbo in e-bay (china set)..and he also have a video the car in the track with those e-bay turbo..me very respect him (although he dont know me) ..hihi..i hope you'll see the videos..:adore::adore::adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha..luckyly not order yet..more contra then pro..hahaha..:driver:

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

But do anybody here ever heard/watching in youtube about jafromobile..try to search in youtube,youll see a video about using turbo in e-bay (china set)..and he also have a video the car in the track with those e-bay turbo..me very respect him (although he dont know me) ..hihi..i hope you'll see the videos..:adore::adore::adore:
Youtube showing the unit is action is not a problem. What others are mentioning whether it can last or not. If use for racing and change after every race on engine rebuilt is different from our cars used for daily drives.... :driver: