Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 Lost

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
slivia:if they really want to trace,they can trace from the cctv at tol area.at least they will know where the car heading.they just not working hard to trace it

Already call three Taxi station to help. And offer reward to them...
Actually i have an idea... I will offer some Gangster to help to find my car out.
A Good reward for them.

Try to think of it... Why de hai de fucker stil driving de car ard town??? Izzit he is or they r trying to send some message to us??? Wanna de owner to bring $$$ to get de car back??? Mmm... Very suspective le...

S9, dun think so lah..if really does, why not they just send the msg direct to terrence house & take the risk to drive the car around??

Hope he cant found a buyer that car, so drive here & there to show "new" buyer loh........so we still have change to catch this "fucker" & we will say:" Tai Lek Di, Tai Lek Di" kick his ku ku ciao.

hmmm......mayb purposely steal & drive for fun....hahaha..never try evo b4.....
:P if saw ....straight said u r police & catch him first...like last time my fren help me to catch the ppl.......hahahaha....he said himself are police......

Let me try talk to my mech's callman.....

g88, u're of great help ! Thanks and appreciate it.

versace, wah..act as police ah ? Better dun la. Later kena charged by police for impersonating for no reason. Just whack kau the thief as 'citizen arrest' la....

B18-C Look like police...ppl though he is policeman....hahaha...
G88, let me know if ur Call man really can help. Good reward to them.
Thanks all the member to help to keep an eye of my car...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Actually what is the use of the immobiliser? Can't the engine be shut down from a far?

LancerEvorry : last time i saw u wit ur car in skyway kota damansara , nice car ^^ will help look out too

Let us hope that the theif did not dissamble terrence car, coz if they dissamble it.. then, it would be hard to get it back....

Terrence,
Your alarm u just change? brand new or 2nd? if they can drive your car away easily...it think they might have duplicated your remote or they have a spare 1.:Not_Impressed: ...

He is using Clifford G5 wor, it is a code laram ....remote so easy to clone one meh ? if yes then must be done by the shop who install it....bcos for my understanding to clone a remote from code alarm u must access the car key and the alarm "arm suis" to turn key on/ off preessss and count the button ...

sometime jockey parking wanna keep the key...did they easily to clone the key & alarm too ??

ky_fei,
U saw me at Skyway?? How u feel skyway? will be they steal my car?
haiyah...now the thieft so expert, anything u install they also can be broke it.
Hope u guy add add more security thing to ur car...it may be waste more time to steal it.
After 3 days, i thk no more news for my car liao. Now dunno take to cut or wat.

DD, affraid that it will take long time to get back the claim.

Last edited:
Rajie, what legendary boost meter? very rare & limited? if yes, once found any1 selling this meter we can trap him.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom