Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
went to bangsar mitsu showroom with zephy.. d salesmen and saleswomen all no time for us.... eventhough they stood there also don wanna layan us... go layan some young kid in a celica and an uncle ... maybe we went in shorts.. so they don wanna layan us... oh well... too bad for them anyways..
i think it's our attire, I went with shorts and slipper also they dun layan. Muahaha.

PS: At Bangsar, ppl buy car with cash or cheque..

Last edited:
Went to the Seksyen 14 showroom and amazed what they have installed in the Lancer. Some amazement are the 16'inch ventilated disc brake(all four) that comes with 2 pot calipers but the thing amazed me most is 3 layers of radiator and believed that this car come with Oil cooler kit, gear box oil cooler and 2 layer radiator - FANTASTICS! Topping to it this lil monster runs on timing chain instead of timing belt so this car is good for 10years unless major mod is installed.

not to be biased on any sides (Honda or Mitsu)

but most of people out there including me would think the 2nd hand values for these cars.

Will it be on the same par or Honda will always have the best 2nd hand value??

This new lancer is tempting but I only have this question in mind.

Opinion guys ...

That question only beggars answering if you plan to sell it off in a not so distant future.

That said, there are several factors that determine a used car value. The brand plays a part but more importantly the model of the car will be the main determining factor. Popular models hold their value better. That means if people keep buying the Lancer and it remains a desirable model, it will have better residuals. And if Mitsubishi Malaysia does a good job of building the brand and keeping its customers happy, that'll increase brand power which also makes the residuals better.

that explain why Singapore and Thailand is flooding with Mitshubishi.

ahahah ... who knows would sell it of in a few years.

I've tested the Lancer and wow ... the shift/tipronic response is amazing ...

but being sportier, the exhoust is a bit loud.

Would have to test the civic 2.0 for apple to apple comparison. :)

115k , the price are reasonable... but i no $$ to buy..if not sure will get 1 of it !

wow... 115k for real?! 100% confirm? can start saving $$$ already... = )

its rm116K... tested the car at ampang branch..had around 15mins testdrive, yea the exhaust is quite noisy obviously at the 1st gear and lesser when gearing up. but i can tell u that the exhaust sound is not nice like sport muffler. the car is powerful riding a 155ps horsepower however... cant really feel it, response isnt fast enough compares to civic 2.0. handling and braking is great. suspension is a bit stiff...perhaps its a GT model? 5 yrs warranty and attractive buy...thumbs up.

is it using rockford fosgate soundsystem?coz singapore's spec got that item

its rm116K... tested the car at ampang branch..had around 15mins testdrive, yea the exhaust is quite noisy obviously at the 1st gear and lesser when gearing up. but i can tell u that the exhaust sound is not nice like sport muffler. the car is powerful riding a 155ps horsepower however... cant really feel it, response isnt fast enough compares to civic 2.0. handling and braking is great. suspension is a bit stiff...perhaps its a GT model? 5 yrs warranty and attractive buy...thumbs up.

oic... hmmm... cant use this car compare with the type R civic even though 2 of this car is 2.0L, cuz the horse power are big different le... jus my point of view... :driver:

RM116 , CBU, 2.0 GT, Skirts, 18's .................proton banana is dead! hahahaahahah

I am sure the market will be flooded with Lancers in the near future and the bulk of the owners are current and/or future perdana owners.

Value for money!

oic... hmmm... cant use this car compare with the type R civic even though 2 of this car is 2.0L, cuz the horse power are big different le... jus my point of view... :driver:
He's comparing with the normal 2.0 i-vtec civic I guess, not Type R.

bro,u should compare this with r34 gtr la lolz jk nia ,how da bout compare the evo x and the civic type r

don't you notice that all cars no matter contis or jdm are all running either auto or cvt. Its the current technologies that most driver prefered.

Not really.

Just that most Malaysians are lazy and don't like to shift gears themselves, hence auto boxes. And to compound matters, the car makers also think that Malaysians who can afford more expensive cars, automatically prefer auto boxes.

I for one truly believe there are still many who prefer to shift gears manually. And if I could, I would want the Lancer GT with a manual.

singapore has the manual gearbox for the 2.0GT..

why we get the CVT??
before any new car is launched, a reasearch will be done to survey what spec will be best suited to the local market.

in this sense, majority of people who can afford a 100K car are people who work in klang valley and driving through a lot of traffic jams. their preference is automatics or anything without clutch.

on the other hand, many of those people who prefer manual are youngsters, and normally cant afford a car above 70K. no offense, but no one is interested to sell manual cars to them. even grey importers!!

in terms of ratios, in 1000 cars above 100K sold, there maybe only 1 with manual tranny. cars like Alfa 156 2.5 V6 (M).

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom