MIDNIGHT RUN - a story of 2 MR2's

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now that's what we call Brotherly Love.

Toyota Love Mazda. Maybe next time, Nissan also can Love, right Midship???

Goober

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
goober said:
Now that's what we call Brotherly Love.

Toyota Love Mazda. Maybe next time, Nissan also can Love, right Midship???

Goober
muahahaha.... wei wei... your this reply sounds damn Brokeback Mountain man... muahahahaha.... i really dun wanna know what twisted things u guys did with your cars to make that video... muahahahaha... but i bet the exhaust in then back of your car now works better than before after making that video rite??? muahahahahaha

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Midnight Run 2 - SW20's night out

Here's the pics guys of last nights meet.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
nice vid , where were the other cars , it seems to be an empty highway

btw a green and black-with gold rims mr2 was spotted at usj2 coffeshop looks - awesome .

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
Very well taken Goober ! Good hands you have ! :shades_smile:

My car looks like piece of **** with lousy paints. Let's take some again end of next week, when my car is out of the paint shop.:shades_smile::shades_smile:

meister2

Known Member
Jul 16, 2006
Goober, who is the owner of white mr2 with border bumper? Last sat he saw my mr2 broke down at LDP never offer his help leh,hai me waiting down there for help almost 20min......haih......

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
Its me !

Meister2 !! I wanted to offer my help ! But I was rushing home to buy dinner for wifey, I came back out later 15mins later and pass by again, but you were gone.

Sorry man.... I really slowed down, if you noticed. :(

What happen to your car ?

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
meister2 said:
Goober, who is the owner of white mr2 with border bumper? Last sat he saw my mr2 broke down at LDP never offer his help leh,hai me waiting down there for help almost 20min......haih......

oiii bro never call me...nex time u can call me or other,sure 1 of us will give u a hand...

meister2

Known Member
Jul 16, 2006
cynicks,kekeke...small matter lah, jusk joking only,me myself also not noticed u if not i'll stop u :) my i/c hose pecah loh....nowadays samco also lousy liau, don know is local made or not.....luckily my fren just nearby there, can find one for me very fast....
de blue's,my fren around there only, so didn't disturb u guys loh...i know inside his car got many "ka chan", so just call him only....

thanks anyway....i'll call u....but not for sos but for yum cha lah..... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

otai n sifu all !!! help me to give me the idea to convert my brake system to evo8 brembo 4pot front n nissan r32 2 pot rear. wat is the procedure?

currently im using Lenso Project D rim with 4 lug nut ( i don have the idea to change my rim ) !! so wat is the procedure to make this possible ? how bout the hand brake ?

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience