Mazda6 Debut is Coming!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

With all the buzz recently about Mazda’s new 6; due out in 2014, about to make its debut, it’s just been announced that the covers will be pulled off the new 6 at next month’s Moscow International Automobile Salon and will be the second vehicle in their stable to be decked out in Mazda’s new SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY that encompasses engine fuel-efficiency and performance, lightweight, transmission, and a newly designed chassis.

<!--more-->What’s currently a-buzz at the moment is that the new 6 will be provided with a SKYACTIV-G 2.0L petrol engine that’s mated to a SKYACTIV-Drive 6-speed automatic gearbox, which should be the same as the ones found in the Mazda CX-5 we recently tested.

The difference is that the new 6 will feature the “i-ELOOP” or Intelligent Energy Loop, which is the world’s first capacitor-based regenerative braking system that will be help to improve fuel economy by up to 10 percent.

The new 6 will be making its debut sometime in the middle of next week, with the rest of Mazda’s 2014 line-up being showcased at the 2012 Paris Motor Show in September 2012.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/u6Zty9kF9Vw?rel=0" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone have or know about the Starbo turbo timer -no idea about the model-. I just bought from my friend, but i am having a few problems figuring out the wiring. It has multiple modes plus taco display, timer itself, autostart and stopwatch feature. All sounds pretty good but can't get it going. If anyone have any idea bout it hope can help me... :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience