Mazda Premacy Fuel Consumption

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JDM_Car

Known Member
Hi all,
can anybody share with me the cost of fuel consumption for mazda premacy 2.0 L. I plan to buy one.
For example , how many km per liter , hom any RM per km.

Is it a good idea to buy premacy compare with Stream or Wish ????....

I need some input here hope you fellas can help me......

thanks guys

FC can be vary from individual driving behavior. I also plan to purchase a Premacy too (still saving money) and I did some research...... Just for a sterter , FC according manufacturer: highway 7.8lit/100km : Town 10lit/100km. (depends on status of the engine and transmission conditions, tyre pressure and rim dimeter, any heavy load, traffic condition, humidity, air temp, etc.

If you plan to keep your car for long term, them Premacy is a good choice. Mazda score high points for durability and most problem free in one of the UK car magazine survey (forgot the name of the mag). This is because in M'sia, Mazda 2nd value depreciate quite a lot, so if you tend to keep the car for shortime of period, I will advise you to get the Honda or Toyota.

It doesn't mean Mazda is not a good car... I personally drove a imported Mazda Familla Neo. Being a 11years old car, i hardly encounter any mechanic or electronic failure except schedule for normal maintainance.
Just my 2 cents................ Happy motoring

thnks for your info .... I'm looing for the either Premacy or Mazda 5 ..... still calculating and look for the new price early next year.....

fuel consumption for premacy is quite reasonable. if i fueled rm80 using mobil f1 then my car can go approx. 500km. to me, premacy is a good car.

JDM_Car said:
thnks for your info .... I'm looing for the either Premacy or Mazda 5 ..... still calculating and look for the new price early next year.....

If you talking about FC, then Mazda 5 would be better than Premacy cos it exceed the year 2010 fuel consumption standard by 5% and according to factory figure its' FC is 14km/liter ( but still depends on vary conditon ).

Another thing is even Mazda 5 is price than Premacy by 30k, it is still worth to get cos too many good features and spec for Mazda 5, I think you know what you mean.

Hi there bros, need all your expert advise. I am looking forward to ordering some parts from the eBay located in US as they are not available locally. The cost of the parts are coming to USD 715 and will be delivered to my house address. What will the estimated tax imposed for this value here? Anyone knows, appreciate if you can advise. Many thanx bros.

Top Bottom