Mat Rempits threat to society?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
IPOH
25-06-06
SUNDAY (between 6.30pm~7.30pm)

Saw them agian having a big rempits TT RIGHT IN FRONT of the gov building MBI, well there is one pondok polis right opposite MBI building which is next to parkson. HMMM i wonder what the polis doing around that time...(sleep)??? my comment is i can't belief they can have such big rempits TT at the time.

if i happened to be a lorry driver or bus driver; think they would be bunch of cracass on the road!

catch the mat rempits, make them do hard labour & public service
Confisticate their bike, sell the bikes to scrap metal dealer. Money goes to orphanage

That'll do the society good.

everytime I saw them blazing through the streets; I do have the urge to knock them down..........but they're lucky that I love my car.
But if they accidently banged my car; than sorry to say that they're dead meat!

well, anyone who dont obey the law is a threat to anybody. mat rempit is easy to be seen coz most of the vehicle on the road is motorcycle. any road can do for race. illegal car race is also a threat. not any road can race. lorry also is a threat. taxi also is a threat.

its not fare to blame mat rempit only.

the only thing I admire about them is they're guts.........basically the only barrier between them and the face of death is their clothings and helmet.

at least cars still have steels or the fortunate one got airbags in between death....

yeah illegal racing is hazard; but don't know why.........i have more dislike on these rempits motorcyclist.......especially those whole buch groups of 10 hogging 1 lane as if they're the king

kota damansara area getting full of them. fucking rempits doing wheelie right behind me on saturday night when i was driving home. i dun care if they fall, crash and die. just dun want them to kena my car, then for all u know. 30+ bikes will start coming and it'll be my fault or something.

oh yah, really have no idea why they like to pass ciggy's or u know, just get close to each other and pass each other stuffs while riding. serious shit....they are like attention whores.

ken yeang said:
catch the mat rempits, make them do hard labour & public service
Confisticate their bike, sell the bikes to scrap metal dealer. Money goes to orphanage

That'll do the society good.

This is a good idea.

These rempits may have the courage to do stunts but they never think of their own safety and the safety of other road users. These rempits don't even pay road-tax. When ever I see an 'abang mat' driving a car they always zig-zag thinking that a car is like a kapchai.

Blame

Why Blame Mat Rempit everting.Why never think how to settle this Problem?
Example
1.SIC do the DragBike event every month(not for car only, boring)
2.All Persatuan Permotoran in malaysia work together with personnel have a profesional about drag racing.
3.PDRM,Anti Dadah,KBS Malaysia,MBM and Other Asst.Work together to do the good automotive event.(dont tangkap and put on the jail)Becouse he have a talents.He have a good skill and etc.

DONT SAY FUCKUP to MAT REMPIT

Malaysian Have The Automotive Industrial...
No Track More Race Haram

NoBody Cant Stopped.

K_Takuya said:
well, anyone who dont obey the law is a threat to anybody. mat rempit is easy to be seen coz most of the vehicle on the road is motorcycle. any road can do for race. illegal car race is also a threat. not any road can race. lorry also is a threat. taxi also is a threat.

its not fare to blame mat rempit only.

agree wit u bro...let the officer do their job(hopefully)...:tongwink:

And the motorsport events.. dont harge the fee so expensive. this way only the one with big money can enter.. make it affordable for everyone.

go for quality and quantity.. not profit!

Last edited:
bros......i dun think with the aboved mentioned would curb all this.....
ppl are much more engrossed with illegal activities........
yeah with cheaper admission fees and all, mayb half would clear the street and hit the tracks.....but seriously, how many percent would you honestly think would hit the tracks?
they get the thrill form driving fast and zig-zagging through traffics; honing out their skills to impress other guys and gals..... On tracks, yeah it's legal; but there's still lots of rules to follow.......so wat do you guys think??
I dun speed often. Only occasionally when with bunch of cars on special occasions. And I know that we can understand ourself well enough when to speed and when to back off.....I know it's wrong to speed on the road, but sometimes it's the thrill that gets you going! Swear to God that you can tell straight from your heart that you don't feel the thrill of speed.
But ok, I don't do it often. Mostly only when provocked or it's 2-4am. Once in a blue moon I might say; but I do get the "ummph" while speeding. But now when age is older, after speeding; I would usually reflect back and thought......."gosh, what if just now didn't manage to turn?!" "what if suddenly got something in front?!" alot of what if would comes to your head when you get older.

mat rempit = a stupid no brains scumbag doing stunt in public for fun disregard of others user safety

mat rempit = using the skill they learn from stunts to robbing weak and defenceless people like young lady and all the aunty.

mat rempit = stealing others people property for the sake of upgrading own bike just to show others mat rempit how great is their shit bike

mat rempit = have no objective in their outlook of life except making loud noise with their chicken tail pipe just to attract attention becos they have inferiority complex

mat rempit = day time is a low paying office worker, at night is a part time gambler or may be a rapist

mat rempit = a bunch of scumbag using track to harness their skill just to show others they are considerate and civilised road user, in public road they are dare devil signing one way trip ticket to hell

mat rempit = a menace to society and making other motorist mad by zig zagging between car and breaking all our side mirror

mat rempit = Ya i believe if they died, they really ask for it and most people will not have a mercy on u.

:angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

b00n said:
they get the thrill form driving fast and zig-zagging through traffics; honing out their skills to impress other guys and gals..... On tracks, yeah it's legal; but there's still lots of rules to follow.......so wat do you guys think??

impress = ANNOY , more likely...

wanted to say this for a long time liaw...
MOTORBIKE SOULD BE BANNED ON THE ROAD!!!!
its very very unconvinient for cars!!!
cuz they ride like ther father road!!!
nvr think of cars... they cause problem to cars!!!
n...... they even use this as their TOOLS to do CRIMES!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom