Many Problem

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
Hello all experienced people ..... my wira just gimme all the trouble ...... my car couldn`t sit 3 person behind ...... if not the car scratches the bumps ...... aircond chirping .... only could be heard inside ....... what happen ? when too hot the condition the a/c doesnt blow cold air anymore

satria_95

Soft ride height is common amongst Wira's. I figured many would be familiar with that. As for air cond not being hot during hot weather, that's common in most Proton's as well.
However, Proton air cond will be cold as long as you're moving. Moving here means moving at good speed to have air flowing into the radiator. Else, if during traffic jams on hot days, the air cond will not be very cold anymore What you can do during traffic jams is to press the accelerator a little bit. Hope that helps.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
time to dump that engine and get a transplant :D
4G93T engine and the air-cond is colddddddd

ok ok.. i'll be serious.
Air cond not cold? due to cooling coil not efficient enough or the condenser is slightly blocked. Consider changing to a more effiecient airconditioning parts.

It is common if u carry 3 person (around 210kg) at the rear will cause your tyre to grind with the rear arch.. common lah... summore the rubbish at the rear boot (25kg).

edwin_lcw said:
Hello all experienced people ..... my wira just gimme all the trouble ...... my car couldn`t sit 3 person behind ...... if not the car scratches the bumps ...... aircond chirping .... only could be heard inside ....... what happen ? when too hot the condition the a/c doesnt blow cold air anymore[/QUOTE

if ur rim is original i think wont scratch d bumps....change d absorber n spring la....kong oledi....aircon problem...send to aircon shop...few hundred settled..small problem nia....

aircon chirping i think is SUMBAT oledi.....need to service d blower

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
huakenny few hundred for u maybe cheap larr ...... but i student larr ..... whare got the "water" ...... now mostly all my car thingy i DIY except like big matter ...... my car still new u know but bang oledi once ..... so now no more warranty ........ haih :(

edwin_lcw said:
huakenny few hundred for u maybe cheap larr ...... but i student larr ..... whare got the "water" ...... now mostly all my car thingy i DIY except like big matter ...... my car still new u know but bang oledi once ..... so now no more warranty ........ haih :(
bro..me student as well....oso no 'water' d......

since ur car so new.how xomes so many problems a? since u r in budget...d rear absorber dun touch it 1st..maximum carry 2 persons only so wont scratch d bump....bout d aircon....it is hard to DIY...how bout juz send ot workshop n check? see wat wrong oso good ma....

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
haih i also dunno ...... my car now some more keng drive drive half way also can sei foh ....... like at the traffic light when wan go u pum pump the oil first marr ....... then pump oledi the meter go up but come down ....... go below the supposed level till too low then die off .......
so pai sheh at the traffic light .......

edwin_lcw said:
haih i also dunno ...... my car now some more keng drive drive half way also can sei foh ....... like at the traffic light when wan go u pum pump the oil first marr ....... then pump oledi the meter go up but come down ....... go below the supposed level till too low then die off .......
so pai sheh at the traffic light .......
bro...ur car quite serius huh.....half dead oledi lo..muz send to clinic lo....if not..later KABOM....

ur timing too low maybe tat y die when stop....

craziechild

May 11, 2005
Sarawak
your car sounded like very serious oledi le... get it serviced... get a good workshop and mech... if not later bigger problem will pop-up like those spams...

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
send oledi ....... next time i tell u all ar ...... u all dun go for any first or second or third service ........ if wan go ...... go to the main "big factory" there service ...... dun go small service centre especially proton edar ....... they all ar ...... do thing dun do so well and also super expensive ...... i kena ...... give them cut throat ....... first one ok coz i go chan sow lin EON service centre main big factory so they do all follow the booklet procedure ...... lights leveling .... balancing alignment ..... all also do wash and vaccum my car also ...... but the second go small service centre ..... all do no follow procedure ...... somemore ..... dare tell me that they all not included in the servicing ....... while i see on the servicing booklet said there must do ...... very "ng kam yuen" larr ....... now my car comming out more problem ........ haih ......

bro..nvr go any service centre...damn expensive......

where u stay? i can rekomen u go Ukay Perdana....zoo negara there....good services...n cheaper....beter after repair services oso.....

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
bro whare orr ...... i in setapak u know ? ukay perdana whare the top of the hill there ar ? the yellow shop ?

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
kenny i wanna say that proton SC ppl just freaks and their salesman whoa damn chiun ....... in lousy SC they at least got ask me weather wan a ciggaratte or even light my ciggratte up .......

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
kenny my car no tuning hole ... i find oso dun hav ... my dads waja got but my wira din hav