Manual conversion parts

dreggzy

Feb 25, 2015
Sydney
Hey guys, I am going ahead with a manual conversion on my 2002 trek. I am having a few issues finding what parts I need to do the conversion correctly. I will be using a an evo 7 5 speed gearbox and engine mount, but I am not sure what other parts I need.

Clutch master cylinder
Clutch line to gearbox
Clutch and brake pedal
Shifter assembly
Shifter cables

Which of these parts do I need to use from evo 7 and which parts from outlander?

Do I use an evo 7 transfer or is the airtrek transfer ok? I will be aiming for 400hp after I finish converting to manual.

Is it easy to fit the pedals or do I need to make things custom? Do the shifter cables just work or do I need to change their length? I have done manual conversions before but on a different car that is much more simple.

Thank you for the advice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm driving a persona iafm 4AT.

installed Arospeed fuel pressure regulator few weeks ago and the setting is at 2.8bar (~40psi). after i read up, i found out that the standard pressure setting shud b around 3.5bar or so. just wanna know, at this low pressure 2.8bar, will it cause transmission lag issue? cz im facing transmission lag issue. it is like transmission slipping when gear upshifting.

first time using FPR so no experience in it.:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience