MAEN & National Extreme Park Launch 22-07-2008 (Tuesday)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
INVITATION

Malaysian Automotive Enthusiasts Network (MAEN)
&
National Extreme Park Launch

To all motoring enthusiasts,

Motorsports Malaysia would like to invite you to the MAEN’s preview held in conjunction with the National Extreme park launch.

MAEN is a new grassroots network group formed with the objective of representing the interests of ordinary motorists, and of recreational motoring / motorsports. It also seeks to network together the many motoring-related interests in Malaysia, such as car clubs, bike clubs, tuners, manufacturer and ordinary users. This will enable everyone to network and cooperate for mutual benefit.

Lunch and door gifts will be provided for car club members plus plenty of other attractions. The more clubs join, the stronger the voice.

The gathering organized by Motorsports Malaysia will be held at:

Venue : ExtremePark National Sports Complex, Bukit Jalil
Date : 22nd July 2008
Time : 1200hrs
Dress Code: Casual

Any member would like to go, please inform me by 10a.m 21st July 2008. Cheers.

Regards,
RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yes Tuesday's afternoon, I'll send u the agenda.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Come and join us. Lunch will be provided on that day and they will have special reserve parking for us. Furthermore, FREE Goodies for us by KSN (Kompleks Sukan Negara).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all..i wanna ask why my myvi making hard sound after i change adjustable GAB soft/hard (front/rear) and use 17" rims with Achilles (i dont remember tyre size..maybe 205/45-the thick one) and when i have hard bumper or thick yellow line...it making hard sound "dok dok dok dok dok"...why is that?any solution?my whole body are shaking. its that effect from Tyre or my adjustable or i have a hard spring? it not comfortable at all...although the mechanic say he adjust my adjustable to soft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience