Looking For Seat To Drive In MME2006

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
akinateo said:
current integra one make star....Sharjihan Ghouse...damn good driver but finding difficulties to get sponsors...
current Integra one make leader.. Ferhan..very good driver and he got alot of big sponsors.......because of?........

Hi, while i do not wish to comment on any of the related topic u created i just wanted to clear out some facts

Sharjihan or better known as Munir, is a fully sponsored driver from Wald in the integra cup. I do however grant u that he might be having problem in getting sponsors for his super saloon challenge but then again I am not sure as I did not speak to him regarding that

Also its Firhat that is leading the championship and not Ferhan (who incidently is another driver in the championship), before I got flamed for being bias (as some might know he is my team mate for MME for years) he is a better driver than I ever known, which is proved during the super gt weekend where he beat everyone by at least a second and that includes certain well known drivers in the region (of coz i was beaten as well, and hats off to him, he was untouchable that weekend)

oh ya before i forget he is also one of the fully sponsored driver like Munir

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all the car lover especially vvti lover..

today i went to TTDI area at 8.30am,as u all noe,the parking place at there is damn limited.wen i reach there,there is no more parking place n i'm really rush on time so i saw at a "vvti" dealer shop there got a lot of place so i juz park it at there as i tot i'll juz park awhile den leave there.at 9am i went to my car to take smth n 1 of the vvti bitch wit camry come to ask me izzit juz park for a while so i said "yes,i'm juz park for a while"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience