looking for radiator URGENTLY...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
go to radiator shop and custom made 3 layer..... better .... cost arround rm200-400.

thanks guys for the input....anyone can give me the contact of where i can obtain a custom make one?

there is a custom radiator maker near my office ... i asked him b4 .. aluminium radiator oso not cheap leehhh ... rm200 for sure cannot get laa if brand new customised ... realistically more like rm400 and above ...

that's what i thougt....i saw one S14 2 core selling for 350 but can't fit...i'm on a tight budget...how ah? anyway, i'm driving a tt132r.

btw, i put the same post up in almost all car makes...ONLY TOYOTA responded...hehe toyota boleh!

if u can gimme sample (maybe pics and actual dimensions) ... maybe i can ask for u see laaa ... hehehehe .. but the radiator plastic fibre cover on the top and bottom maybe he will have to customise from metal if u dont have one for him to work with .. and that will probaby costs extra ...

Hey olskool i forgotten if you have 3S, 4A or RB engine inside your corona. If its stock, just tell the shop that its a TT132 corona, sure they know wan. If modified then i dunno la.

Hi netmatrix...do you have a contact i can call? thanks.

pls see pic!

Last edited:
got alot of ppl sms last night....pls see pic of how to know if it's dual core....if one hole single core..if 2 hole dual core...:regular_smile:

hmmmm ... when u free ?? on a weekday laa .. gimme a call .. i bring u to the radiator custamisation shop terus laa .. then u can ask all the questions u want .. hehehe
the pics are clear .. main dimentions are good .. but on top of that IF u wanna customise then the distance of the in/out from the side .. diameter .. u dont want to get the radiator done and find the hoses tak ngam the holes punya position .. hahahahaaaa

near my place also got .. old klang road .. see where is convenient for you la

nah ... oldskool ... i think OKR much nearer for u oso ... since u are in PJ .. sifoo yolk has offered to take u to radiator shop near his place oso ..

u know from OKL .... u can go to NPE ......inside there got BHP and Mobil station, just behind mobil got 1 shop... RADICORE Sdn bhd. there u can custom made radiator.......

haha...ok ok thanks yolk...it'll have to be next week as this week i'm up to my neck with work...can pm me your number?

Thanks QiW and fellow toyotarians...if not my car will be stuck for a long time...

sy_omar said:
u know from OKL .... u can go to NPE ......inside there got BHP and Mobil station, just behind mobil got 1 shop... RADICORE Sdn bhd. there u can custom made radiator.......

thanks sy_omar....will drop by there to get a 2nd quote...:regular_smile:

sifu yolk...can u give me ur contact number? or could i have the number of the shop? i'm running out of time....thanks :regular_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom