Looking for Civic EK/EJ

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
if price ok i dont mind to let go my car :P lol

hey dreamerz..

Go luck on finding ur ride. I just got my end 98 (registered Nov 98) EJ Auto (non-vtec) last saturday. Traded-in my 97 wira after a very short search & decision made my me & my wife. And i MUST tell u, even a NEW wira CAN'T compete a 7 years old honda in term of handling, ride, smoothness, tighness, quality (definately..)etc.

The plaque under the hood denotes my car chassis is EJ8-XXXXXXX. A 1-lady owned car, very original with all accs intact (including massaging seats..so tickling..) and still in original colour of jade forrest and original patern alloy wheels. But of of course, it won't be long...

gtmaniac: thanks for sharing the joy :shakehand , congrats for u getting the car.. n i hope mine will be not long too :wink:

amdfaisal: yes, i did called the no. but the car is yr96.. so out of the question :frown: .. but dude thanks for everything man.. howz ur cf4? :biggrin: i forget to tell u that u had a really really cool ride :tee:

^Dreamerz^ said:
gtmaniac: thanks for sharing the joy :shakehand , congrats for u getting the car.. n i hope mine will be not long too :wink:

amdfaisal: yes, i did called the no. but the car is yr96.. so out of the question :frown: .. but dude thanks for everything man.. howz ur cf4? :biggrin: i forget to tell u that u had a really really cool ride :tee:

yr 96 ka... sorry. I didn't know that it was an EJ6.

thanks for the compliment mate although my car is not 'cool' since it is stock standard :(

have to mod a bit (and lose money) to make it cool :)

amdfaisal said:
yr 96 ka... sorry. I didn't know that it was an EJ6.

thanks for the compliment mate although my car is not 'cool' since it is stock standard :(

have to mod a bit (and lose money) to make it cool :)

haha.. stock std already cool will soon become cool-er :wink:
*chheerss*

still interested in getting the ek/ej.. pls pm me don't be shy :tongue:
n errr, pls include informations of the car n price especially :cool:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom