Looking for a couple of Toyota Corolla parts, anyone have?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Hi guys, i'm looking for a couple of Corolla bits and pieces, if anyone has it, please PM or offer me here. Thanks.

1) Front seat belt, preferably if can, EE90/AE92 driver side only. If not, whoever have EE100/AE101/EE110/AE111 front pair also can if willing to sell cheap.

2) Front driver side door lock button(only those EE90 or EE100 have this i think, coz usually AE92 or AE101 comes together with the power window switch already for this button.), it's the one on the door panel to lock or unlock all the doors.

3) Local Corolla EE90/AE92 type front grill(or any of those that fit, refer to pic below for type)

4) Local Corolla EE90/AE92 passenger side small light(the one together with signal)

5) Levin/Trueno AE101/AE111 single pot front disc set with knuckle complete

6) Front and rear factory painted bumpers(any colour as long as it's painted from factory as in the SE Limited spec cars). Preferably this type:
574069_8_full.jpg

574069_3_full.jpg

7) Driver side rear view mirror's mirror piece(the glass piece)

Thanks. I can be contacted at 016-6259847. :tongwink:

Last edited:
Bro, I have the front bumper (refer to attachment), RM 90 only. PM me if you are interested.

Got complete set door mirror.......pm me...

ahchi, is your bumper factory painted?

nnik, sorry you got me wrong, i'm not looking for door mirror, i'm looking for the door rear view mirror's mirror.

bro i have i set.front import spec and rear local spec.front bumper RM230 and rear RM200.PM me if you are interested.0174054787

1) Front seat belt, preferably if can, EE90/AE92 driver side only. If not, whoever have EE100/AE101/EE110/AE111 front pair also can if willing to sell cheap.

I got 1 pair local ae100 seat belt stil in good condition. don no can fix to ae92
price rm20/pair cheppp..cheppp
interested call 0165554369

i have the grill same as in the pic. also i have a sprinter grill please refer below pic :

Letting go at RM150:
grillae92withredcorollaemblem.jpg

Image113.jpg

SprintergrillforAE92.jpg

you can sms me or call me at 012-5596560. Location Penang.

Wah.. i think someone dug up this old thread after ZTH "ecu reset" :biggrin:

Seems like a lot of offers for the "rare" stuff i'm finding :adore: but i've found most of the stuff except the ones i've posted in "looking for" thread. Thanks for the offers anyway.

Might be interested in tom 7544's item, but so far away :hmmmm:

Top Bottom