Lancer MX

MugeN PoweR

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
I'm searching for evo 5 / 6 bodykit, isn't possible if the bodykit can replace with lance MX.

Help - need to know???? ;)

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Mugen Power,

E4 is direct replacement, plug and play. But for E5&6, you need more extensive mod that involve suspension components. If not your car will look farney.

Like wira wide bodykit, but 13" tyres.

Cheers.

:)

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dude..if you driving lancer and you wan to convert to evo5/6/6.5... it's posible... but with some modifications... just like kerahkeng said...
but it fits just nice... just that you have to modify your offset of your tyers... if not it'll look funny....

if you driving lancer...you can join us...mitsubishi lancers and converts club

-e f i n i-

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
I was wondering...
if MX convert E4, like kerahkeng said its just simply plug and play for the bodykits right? but is it as simple to install the E4 4G63T as well? or a lot of mounting mods need to be done? and also...MX is 1.5 and converting to 2.0 will have some probs with JPJ wouldnt it?
oh... bout the E4 AWD system, is it just bolt on, or cutting and welding need to be done to install it?

Please answer my questions please.... and, sorry for hijacking topic ><||

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
converting 1.5 to 2.0 will have aproblem with jpj... but you can get away with it if you got the cash.... for the 4wd system.. you can't get a approval for that but if you know an insider... they can help you..... then again.. cash involved....
to install the 4wd system you have to cut along the spare tyre area... take it out and install your 4wd system... then the long shaft after that.... it sounds crazy... but it's the best way to do it!!! safer...

-e f i n i-

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Kuching
Visit site
hmm but normally a converted E4 from an MX should be a sleeper right? compared to wira converts..

its like, if u dump in the evo engine and complete bodykit + 4wd system, then noone would really know its a convert right?