Lake Kenyir trip (FINAL Invitation)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Guys,

Am organising a fishing come relaxing trip to Kenyir lake. Trip is 4 days & 4 nights. This is a really great trip with all food provided. B'fast, lunch & dinner. Special will also be 1 BBQ on the final day on board boathouse. Kenyir One boathouse is the beverly hills of kenyir. Best boathouse of kenyir. Boathouse comes equipped with two toilets. 4 rooms with 4 double decker bedding. (Really clean). Boat also has DVD player and mahjong and cards for people who just wanna kill time. 4 small boats also available for sight-seeing and fishing.

Date: depart KL on 26th August. Arrival at Kenyir evening. Will spend 1st night on boathouse. Return on 30th August 2010. Joining this group will be a few friends driving down from Penang. For those northern kaki's who wanna join, please sign up.

Am looking for 4 more fishing or non-fishing kaki to join this trip. Its a beautiful place which will leave you with many unforgettable memories. last trip I went, we saw wild elephants, tigers, arapaima fish (the biggest fresh water fish in the world) and many many more wildlife. Hurry...First come first serve, as 4 last slots vacant only.

This boathouse is extremely hard to book and it took me 6 months to book in advance. Days set perfect as it falls on 27th August which is Nuzul Al Quran, weekends & 31st August which is National day. So perfect long break without having to use up work leaves.

Please SMS me or call if you keen or need more info 012 328 9328 (chris)

CLOSING DATE: 10th August 2010

Below are some pictures on Kenyir One and other Boat Houses

Kenyir One

Sleeping Bunks

4 Small boats to go other places

Other boathouse pic if you guys dun follow on this trip

More of other boathouses

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Wrong timing lah bro...............really been waiting to go Kenyir

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Wrong timing lah bro...............really been waiting to go Kenyir
Time is what we make of it la Brother. Try to make it la coz Kenyir One boathouse damn hard to booked. Also they charge fix rate no discount even if 5 person goes. Boat goes on 1 rate which is RM6000.

So please try make arrangements to come along. Its best time coz clash with weekends and 2 public holidays....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
ya lah.. i wanted to follow you.. but work is damm heavy at the moment!

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Aiyooo...puasa boleh tangguh sikit ma...lolz. Come la guys. make time!!...Its a great trip as if you follow some other houseboat, you will come back and *pooi* spit n spit and curse!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

More pictures to promote you guys to come along -

More Kenyir One pic

Dinner time

Waterfalls

More waterfalls

night fishing for Belida

Big one

This fish keli super sedap

Wild elephants

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Wahhh...KNN boring lo...no reply wan

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
chriskhaw,

Nice picture but that time Ramadhan lor... some more nearly to Raya.
When u go there...take many picture aaa...

Have a good holiday bro...

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
zzzzzzzzzzzz

A Post Every 5 Mins

Im planning to change my headlamp bulbs into something abit more White and it shines the road with proper visible bright light..
Im lost in term of which bulb to choose from either Philips Crystal Vision, Diamond or Extreme Vision..
Im also sorry if i have posted this thread at the wrong place,not really sure where to post it..
Need some recommendations on this one, thank you in advance :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience