Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

known problems lynx rs.. driver's experiences

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

monmon

Known Member
i just collected my lynx rs, and i would like to know the abnormalities that all u owners have thought wasn't right.

pls share u experiences.

i have found that when driving, i am hearing outside noises rather clearly. like sound of wind. sometimes when the windows are not shut properly u hear this. i get this with the lynx rs. anyone else?

there are noises coming from the back, dun think its from the tyre, more of the panels.. i have not gone to look for the sound yet. like some plastic flapping...

nothing really major. also do share what mods were done which are good and also where to find parts for this car? speedworks got anything? extractors? recommended exhaust system?

bro,

there are more RS users on the AW ford forum..

A Post Every 5 Mins

i heard that br clutch had designed a semi racing clutch kit including flywheels which suit for 1.3 and 1.5 engine ....would like to ask...if this thing really give a better bite for changing gears and improved in pick up...will it kill the current top speed ...(plz be note ..im not hoping for increasing the top speed ...what i mean is after i install this kit ...will it juz maintain my top speed amount which before i installing this product ) thx for the replies ~

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom