Kenari 2nd Hand Worth Buying? Please Give me Some Inputs..

SemoSemo

Jul 12, 2006
Guys I am planning to buy a Kenari 2nd hand, I am not sure whether its ok to or not, because I am worried that there are problems with used cars. Below are a lists of problem that I am afraid will crop up if I bought a used car. Hope you guys can give me some inputs and comments. Thanks a lot!!

(a) What is the current price of used Kenari Manual now? 20-25K considered cheap? Is it ok to buy 1st generation used Kenari? Not peanut headlights type.
(b) Do I need to overhaul the engine if the car have certain mileage, say 50,000 Km, but the engine still have no problems and still performing normally? The costs? Afraid if I do not overhaul the engine it will cause more problem later.
(c) What about rusts on used car? I know this is a major problem, and hard to solve, even if we respray the rusted areas, some years down the road the rusts will prop up again. Any ways to solve this? And will it involve a lot of $$$?
(d) Regarding the car interior, is it possible if I change the seats, the dashboards, redo the roof and carpet lining etc. Will the interior become like say, feels not so old already? And is it worth it? And what about the costs involved?
(e) I am planning to change some parts from Move, is the half cuts part still expensive? These are some of the parts that I want to change, if $$ permits:-
-Move seats-bench type/armrest type-
-Move L910s rear lamps ( possible to get?)
-Move L910 front and rear bumper
-Move dashboard
-If can please give me the estimated price for these parts, scare if not will got conned later..Hehe..

(f) What more do I need to look out for when buying a used car? Except for the engine, interior ? Hope you guys can tell me. Thanks..:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
main thing when u look for used car is that it should not be a "kereta cantum" thats the most important thing!

K1ngZ

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
kzcommunications.blogspot.com
Bro if possible find a direct kenari owner..easier to deal & if u have probs in the future...bring frens & mechanic when viewing the car..and if u buy from direct owner u can follow the owner to the puspakom for inspection..in a way will boost up ur confidence with the car..so u wanna do some mods..better find older car..but not so old lah...frm there u can save some money to do ur mods...

p/s- if u need my help finding ur kenari PM me..will find u the best kenari..value for ur money..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this old cutscene on Season 16, Episode 3, provided by the BBC2 channel on youtube, where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May decides to rob a bank and runs away in their beloved Rolls-Royce Ghost, Mercedes-Benz S65AMG and "Bentley Mulsanne". Although this video is a few months old, nothing beats a great old car chase around town and up and down the hills of Albania...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience