Johore Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hello ppl, how's everything?long time to see you guys? what happened to sleeperz website?

beyond_4896 said:
Juz Bck Frm Gp. Hehe. Today Also Many Ppl.

Alex Do U Remember Me. Hehehe.

Eermm i guess ur driving a kelisa turbo right?blue colour?
damn fast i think that's u right?
got one time saw u tailgate me from behind...but u din high beam me
if that's not u i dunno alrdy ...2many ppl in Gp...hard to recognised la

Yo Johorians. I will be going to Johor for the whole of next week for work but I believe only 2-3 days will be busy. In any case, I'll be working only during work hours. I'll be going there with some colleagues. Will be working at... erm... this company called PTP. Don't know what Port or something la. My questions...

1) anybody free enough to be tour guide to bring me and my colleagues for good food?

2) Any place that's nice for photography, like maybe beaches, fisherman village, places with nice buildings, night scenery like buildings with fancy lightings, etc. I probably won't have much time but since I would usually be off work in the evening, some nice night scenes with nice lights would be nice

3) Perhaps meet up with johorian ZTH dudes, have some photos taken as well. hehehe

4) What hotel is not expensive and good enough to bath and sleep in? Maybe priced at about RM100/night for twin bed? a weblink would be helpful. Oh yeah, if y'all happen to know also, I'd like to have free broadband in the hotel too. Some of the hotels have wifi kinda thing.

Thanks y'all.

Last edited:
Guy mafia...

Sleeperz is in our heart...

Alex962, yup he's beyond...

Satria 95, when u free? PM me lo.
We normally TT on saturday then go PG...

We normally TT on saturday then go PG..... SINCE THE GIRL BACK TO HOMETOWN.
---------

hehehe.... Jokin nia dun angry huh. :P

Yo bros...

What happened?
Why lotsa people pay money didn't get the t-shirt?
Sorry about everything cuz i dunno anything also, will check it out soon...
:angry_smile:

Beyond!!!
Kekeke... See u in 2nd link, RX7 babe...
:_:

11000rpm,
Okei okei. Will PM you.

By the way, my customer site is at Jalan Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas. So I guess I would need hotels near there, as near as possible. Anybody familiar with that area in Johor? By the way, what is PG? Not Penang, right? hehehe

11000RPM said:
Yo bros...

What happened?
Why lotsa people pay money didn't get the t-shirt?
Sorry about everything cuz i dunno anything also, will check it out soon...
:angry_smile:

Beyond!!!
Kekeke... See u in 2nd link, RX7 babe...
:_:

yup..i paid to L9..

wah...got race haram ke? must report....
can get commission money
hehehehe

Yo y'all. I'm in johor already. Have been here since last sunday night but too occupied with work. work is slowing down. am at new york hotel. any nice place to eat in johor? saw an accident on the way to pelabuhan tanjung pelepas. seems like a lorry balak swerved from one side of the road, all the way to the other side. the middle divider/drain ripped out it's rear wheels and axles and the whole lorry cut across to the opposite direction side of the road and went into the drain on the total opposite of the road! I'm like... "wah..... terrorfied"

satria 95,

btw, welcome jb yo, c wht kind of food u like lo, call me or sms me if u wan, i can give some idea 4 makan in jb 012 7210788

cheers.....

there is many makan place at perling..the org asli restaurant is nice...or ayub 24 restaurant is nice near pelangi

dome zero,
thanks dude. will give you a call after work if it's not too late. heh heh went to holiday plaza to check out dvd but all close at 9pm already. so early close but i kinda felt that the authorities was there to sapu last night la.

nothing much also la the DVD. all slow down liao. if u wan more choice, visit those selling by shop houses one. got more choice. i do know KL now sell dvd at rm12 per

satria 95,

u stay at NY hotel rite, got 1 thai food restaurent there on the same road, quite nice also, juz next of the corner turn in from main road...

go h.plaza next day lo, they always open again after sapu...they never die de

10 yrs ago still there, the biggest dvd market in m'sia, also export to s'pore.....ha

hi all i`m new here ....
wanna aks about auto flip side mirro ,where got sale

Top Bottom